Get 100Mbps Constantia Fibre for R999 per month

Joker

Expert Member
Well done to them getting their act together and organizing the initiative - wish we had that going on in the other suburbs.

TimTDP

Expert Member
Very keen on subscribing but know very little about the ISP's
Don't know which one to use, and don't want to be caught with a contract with a bad ISP

furpile

Expert Member
Very keen on subscribing but know very little about the ISP's
Don't know which one to use, and don't want to be caught with a contract with a bad ISP
Well Web Africa and Vox are quite big ISP's. AFAIK with Vox it is month to month anyway.

bladebob

So far Vox and WebAfrica have my interest. Will wait on some more ISP's before i make my choice :)

ItherNiT

The 1gb/s vox looks nice, 1.2tb a month if sign a 24month contract. seems 1gb is getting its bandwith from 123net, looking forward to those results and quality over time as its uncapped with no fup.

Exciting times :)

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
I was keen, but MWEB Uncapped ADSL gives me a much better deal.

Fibre will be great for those in Constantia who cannot attain 4 - 10Mbps, though (one of the reasons for the fibre initiative).

*edit*

Some of the less known ISPs don't seem too badly priced. They need to disclose their FUP for uncapped.

Last edited:

Necuno

Court Jester

Fibre will be great for those in Constantia who cannot attain 4 - 10Mbps, though (one of the reasons for the fibre initiative).
Of course. Always on. Always quality. :D

Yuu

Executive Member
The 1gb/s vox looks nice, 1.2tb a month if sign a 24month contract. seems 1gb is getting its bandwith from 123net, looking forward to those results and quality over time as its uncapped with no fup.

Exciting times :)

Good job to providers on getting fibre out quick. Our town needs it so bad [got DFA lying around unutilised] but want Telkom FTTH.

Edit2: Sorry, bloody good deal. Thanks for correcting me.

Last edited:

ItherNiT

The 123net they advertise as local and international as separate. :)

Last edited:

kianm

Honorary Master
Uncap those fiber strands. Well maybe by the time it gets to my neighborhood uncapped will be more common then than now

TimTDP

Expert Member

Fibre will be great for those in Constantia who cannot attain 4 - 10Mbps,
Fibre gives faster speeds
I currently have 10mbps ADSL, but one of the reasons I want to investigate Fibre is to give Telkom the middle finger.