Get ready for lockdown level 1

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Please let us stay out later than 22:00. FFS we went out last night and I was just getting into it when we realised it is 21:00 and "last call".

****ing BS
These prohibitions include:

• Night clubs;
  • International passenger air travel for leisure purposes;
  • Passenger ships for international leisure purposes;
  • Attendance of any sporting event by spectators;
  • International sports events;
  • Exclusions relating to public transport services: this relates to long-distance public transport (busses and taxis) being only allowed to operate at 70% capacity;
  • Exclusions relating to education services: currently this relates to grades which are yet to return, and certain university classes;
  • Limits on gatherings (social, 10 people; other, 50 people);
  • Curfew from 22h00 to 04h00.

Hamster

Resident Rodent
These prohibitions include:

• Night clubs;
  • International passenger air travel for leisure purposes;
  • Passenger ships for international leisure purposes;
  • Attendance of any sporting event by spectators;
  • International sports events;
  • Exclusions relating to public transport services: this relates to long-distance public transport (busses and taxis) being only allowed to operate at 70% capacity;
  • Exclusions relating to education services: currently this relates to grades which are yet to return, and certain university classes;
  • Limits on gatherings (social, 10 people; other, 50 people);
  • Curfew from 22h00 to 04h00.
I hope they burn in hell one day

markings

Expert Member
This talk about alcohol is just crazy. The COVID regulations are not supposed to be a social engineering tool to deal with alohol use and abuse but deal with a spreading virus infection.
If the alcohol related injuries do not directly contribute to the hospitalized cases then such regulations have no right to exist.

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
This talk about alcohol is just crazy. The COVID regulations are not supposed to be a social engineering tool to deal with alohol use and abuse but deal with a spreading virus infection.
If the alcohol related injuries do not directly contribute to the hospitalized cases then such regulations have no right to exist.

Unfortunately history has shown that once governments get hold of the levers of power (through whatever mechanism), they are extremely reluctant to let go of those controls, even when the original justification has long since passed, and other reasons (however tenuous) can be found for continuing the restrictions.

Praeses

Expert Member
I wish I could go to the liquor store, but unfortunately I am at work with the rest of the tax payers during the times that they are allowed to be open.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
Check the batteries on the inverter.
Topped the diesel up in the generators, check oil and water.
Taken empty gas bottles in for full ones.
Reset timers on borehole so that they work more often but shorted stretches.
Turned the fridge colder a bit, got a bunch more freezer packs from the vets and have them in the chest freezer. My fridges can keep cold for almost 12 hours without power.

Ok I'm ready now for lockdown level 1 loadshedding stage 6

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
I wish I could go to the liquor store, but unfortunately I am at work with the rest of the tax payers during the times that they are allowed to be open.
Agree, Im now going during my lunch hour
Which is less productive because I use to eat at my desk and get back working.
... well back onto the mybb forum chatting that is

V@ttieK@kkie

If you follow the news, you would know that it started happening as soon as liquor was allowed to be sold again.

If you want to drink, go ahead, but do not drive. It is very simple.
There is no pill to cure ignorant people.
Do you really believe the mainstream media???bwahaha They will confuse your brain

RedViking

Nord of the South
Please let us stay out later than 22:00. FFS we went out last night and I was just getting into it when we realised it is 21:00 and "last call".

****ing BS
How long did it take you to get in, well almost ?

Aghori

Honorary Master
I have yet to see people obeying the 22:00 curfew. Roads are full of young men drunk driving last night in and around Chatsworth/Pinetown.