See hidden discussions | Win great prizes | Get free support
These prohibitions include:Please let us stay out later than 22:00. FFS we went out last night and I was just getting into it when we realised it is 21:00 and "last call".
I hope they burn in hell one dayThese prohibitions include:
- Night clubs;
- International passenger air travel for leisure purposes;
- Passenger ships for international leisure purposes;
- Attendance of any sporting event by spectators;
- International sports events;
- Exclusions relating to public transport services: this relates to long-distance public transport (busses and taxis) being only allowed to operate at 70% capacity;
- Exclusions relating to education services: currently this relates to grades which are yet to return, and certain university classes;
- Limits on gatherings (social, 10 people; other, 50 people);
- Curfew from 22h00 to 04h00.
This talk about alcohol is just crazy. The COVID regulations are not supposed to be a social engineering tool to deal with alohol use and abuse but deal with a spreading virus infection.
If the alcohol related injuries do not directly contribute to the hospitalized cases then such regulations have no right to exist.
Agree, Im now going during my lunch hourI wish I could go to the liquor store, but unfortunately I am at work with the rest of the tax payers during the times that they are allowed to be open.
Do you really believe the mainstream media???bwahaha They will confuse your brainIf you follow the news, you would know that it started happening as soon as liquor was allowed to be sold again.
If you want to drink, go ahead, but do not drive. It is very simple.
There is no pill to cure ignorant people.