Get uncapped after-hours Afrihost ADSL data without paying a cent

pimpassdaddy

That's like offering free petrol provided you'll only drive at 20km/h maximum.

Will get you somewhere, but does nothing for me.

Toothless

Banned
In addition to the sh**ty condition of not depleting your normal 1GB bandwidth allowance, what is the FUP for the uncapped?

We all know that there is no such thing as 'uncapped data'. We all know that no services provider in the world could allow all their users 'uncapped' internet usage, even if only for 12 hours per day.

So, where is the catch? Don't make us find it ourselves. Don't let users start posting the catches in a few days time...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Hmmm, interesting move. I actually use that account to test online gaming, will be nice to see how it goes during the uncapped period.

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
That's like offering free petrol provided you'll only drive at 20km/h maximum.

Will get you somewhere, but does nothing for me.

I'm not sure I follow... All you need is a 1-GB Free Capped account from us, you just need to have a positive balance of data on your 1-GB Capped account.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
In addition to the sh**ty condition of not depleting your normal 1GB bandwidth allowance, what is the FUP for the uncapped?

We all know that there is no such thing as 'uncapped data'. We all know that no services provider in the world could allow all their users 'uncapped' internet usage, even if only for 12 hours per day.

So, where is the catch? Don't make us find it ourselves. Don't let users start posting the catches in a few days time...

Your view of ISP business models is very one dimensional. You don't seriously think all their users, or even a significant portion of all their users, download like crazy at the stroke of midnight and only stop at 5:59am? Or that uncapped users all have downloads running 24/7?

Also, it's ridiculous to claim that the condition of having data remaining on the free account is s**ty, considering Afrihost is giving away 6 hours of uncapped and unshaped data every day to any Joe Soap.

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep

There is no catch at all. :) Between 00h00 and 06h00 all of our Capped accounts - now including the 1-GB Free Capped account - will have unlimited bandwidth available to them. To do with as you please.

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Hmmm, interesting move. I actually use that account to test online gaming, will be nice to see how it goes during the uncapped period.

If you get a chance to try it out, let us know what you think! :)

Toothless

Banned
There is no catch at all. :) Between 00h00 and 06h00 all of our Capped accounts - now including the 1-GB Free Capped account - will have unlimited bandwidth available to them. To do with as you please.

Well, that is a great offer if there are no limits for that 6 hours. One can get a lot of downloading done in that hours throughout the course of a month if there are no limits, caps or throttling after 10GB, 50GB or even 100GB of usage.

d0b33

Honorary Master
hmm... might ditch my telkom uncapped for a afrihost capped account...