Ghoema drama: Afrikaans artists threaten to boycott music awards as MultiChoice takes a stand against Steve Hofmeyr

wizardofid

Executive Member
Never claimed you're not. But you posted here just to tell us how much this doesn't affect or bother you. Just weird, that's all :D
Then why ask such a defensive question.How many times, have people posted in threads about, how much they care about the ANC, eskom or DSTV, or simply replying they don't have DSTV any more.Why the sudden exception !! lol

Then why ask such a defensive question.How many times, have people posted in threads about, how much they care about the ANC, eskom or DSTV, or simply replying they don't have DSTV any more.Why the sudden exception !! lol
What question?

Geesus, is it's illiterate day on MyBB today?

cpu.

Expert Member
I know they own Showmax, was never a question of a doubt. I think every KNOWS they own Showmax...

I don't mind giving them R 90 a month vs R 900. Who gave you that idea :confused:
https://cellucity.co.za/online-shop/accessories-gadgets/showmax-12-month-subscription-voucher/

R499 for a year.

Black Friday I bought 3 of these for R99 each.

You can buy more than one and when each is loaded, 1 year get added to the end date.

Edit: they scratched mine to see the code (similar to Google Play Voucher) and emailed it to me.

ponder

Honorary Master
You live with Afrikaans people you tend to watch alot of Afrikaans tv
tv1 those days was split between eng&afr, if you did not watch afrikaans then you watched nothing in that time slot and had to wait for the english program to come on. Options were severely limited...

rambo919

Expert Member
tv1 those days was split between eng&afr, if you did not watch afrikaans then you watched nothing in that time slot and had to wait for the english program to come on. Options were severely limited...
It stopped being limited? The only thing is the limits shifted.

EADC

Expert Member
I still remember when they dubbed those international English shows into Afrikaans and you had to tune the radio for the English that was a crazy time man

ponder

Honorary Master
I still remember when they dubbed those international English shows into Afrikaans and you had to tune the radio for the English that was a crazy time man
Also german & french ones if I'm not mistaken, simulcast was on Radio 2000.

dlk001

Executive Member
My fond memories, watching Derrick, Misdaad in Miami with my mom.

My personal favorites, Steve Austin, Die man van staal.

In Ciskei, that was pretty much all we could get and limited TV2. I never knew these were in any other language.

My mom was glued on Vytster...better version of Prison Break :giggle: