Girl, 6, raped twice, stabbed 9 times

intel8080

Banned
Stabbed NINE times with a spear! Fortunately the little one is still alive. - I am posting this to expose the mentality of the family. Unbelievable. They don't want to press any charges because the rapist is a (wider) family member. He is mentally disturbed and if he gets arrested, the family will forfeit the "grant" which the state gives to the mentally disturbed rapist! WTF
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/girl-6-raped-twice-stabbed-9-times-1.1518148

F

Fudzy

Stabbed NINE times with a spear! Fortunately the little one is still alive. - I am posting this to expose the mentality of the family. Unbelievable. They don't want to press any charges because the rapist is a (wider) family member. He is mentally disturbed and if he gets arrested, the family will forfeit the "grant" which the state gives to the mentally disturbed rapist! WTF
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/girl-6-raped-twice-stabbed-9-times-1.1518148

It was on the front page of the Sunday papers. It's sad what poverty can produce but I do think he deserves all the 'correctional services' he is going to get in prison.

syntax

Executive Member
It was on the front page of the Sunday papers. It's sad what poverty can produce but I do think he deserves all the 'correctional services' he is going to get in prison.

Ive never been in a situation where i can say i lived in complete poverty. But surely even then you would want to protect the child first and lash out at the person who did the harm?

Lets hope the community does some mob justice then. Maybe put the guy in a wheel chair and take "measures" to ensure he cannot perform sexually again. You will still get your grant money and he will struggle to do any more harm. And every day he wakes up and cannot walk, and is in pain, he will know why and suffer for what he did

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
It doesn't matter if they want to press charges or not. A crime was committed and therefore SAPS should on their own prosecute.

This is disgusting and shame on the people wanting to "hide" the truth. What will this sick person do next???

intel8080

Banned
It doesn't matter if they want to press charges or not. A crime was committed and therefore SAPS should on their own prosecute.

This is disgusting and shame on the people wanting to "hide" the truth. What will this sick person do next???

In South Africa, circumstantial evidence does not count as much as in the western world. Therefore they have a say: A case is only as strong as your witnesses! Stupid I know but this is how they do it over there. Welcome to the "New South Africa".

F

Fudzy

Ive never been in a situation where i can say i lived in complete poverty. But surely even then you would want to protect the child first and lash out at the person who did the harm?

One would think, but then if that person is the sole 'bread winner' in the family. They should have child grants though.