• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Two-Day Giveaway - Win a Google Chromecast, Branded Gear, and a Mystery Gadget. Enter Here.
  • Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology. Enter Here.

Girl made false accusation of rape after her ex-boyfriend rejected her

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
i would bet there are many more as the result of regret or jealousy or shame etc.

the feminazi would say its the mens own fault and they probably deserved it.
There are a few feminists who said that a false rape accusation is a good learning experience for a man.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
I know a guy who is currently in jail for rape. He claims false accusation. Other "independent" people have claimed the accuser has admitted lying to get back at the guy for not wanting to date her. Only evidence is her word. No physical evidence or witnesses.

rietrot

Executive Member
I know a guy who is currently in jail for rape. He claims false accusation. Other "independent" people have claimed the accuser has admitted lying to get back at the guy for not wanting to date her. Only evidence is her word. No physical evidence or witnesses.
Then he had a really shît layer. This sound like complete BS.

Emjay

Expert Member
The damage is done and everlasting. There will always be people whispering, anybody that googles his name the top results will be hits of him being accused of rape. It's no different to normal paper media where it get's splashed on 50% of the front page but when the truth comes out you're lucky to get 1% on page 13.
I don't see his name mentioned in the article?