Girls Talk and Stuff - back by popular demand.

maumau

Honorary Master
Has anyone been with a guy who's been de-knackered? One of our customers had testicular cancer and had his scrotums (?) scroti (?) removed.

He has a girlfriend and I wondered if he can still get an erection and can he climax? One would think not .....

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Has anyone been with a guy who's been de-knackered? One of our customers had testicular cancer and had his scrotums (?) scroti (?) removed.

He has a girlfriend and I wondered if he can still get an erection and can he climax? One would think not .....
I would have thought not but it seems it can - but with testosterone replacement therapy the prognosis is good

maumau

Honorary Master

schuits

Expert Member

It's singular. We (should) only have one scrotum.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Eish, he's only been seeing this girl for a year - a bit awkward to say the least.
It is. But he gets to live. While I admit the sex is awesome - many people live without it. And many of those are happy. There are other things he can do for her, and I am sure they will work out things that will bring him pleasure. Ejaculation isn't everything.

Swa

Honorary Master
For those who want to know ejaculate comes from the prostate with the testicles producing only sperm and testosterone. From there the term "prostate milking".

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
For those who want to know ejaculate comes from the prostate with the testicles producing only sperm and testosterone. From there the term "prostate milking".
Ah well I would assume he had that removed too as the most common male cancer is protrate. If not - she can learn to milk it. I have it on good authority (from my gay friends) that it is definitely awesome.

maumau

Honorary Master
It is. But he gets to live. While I admit the sex is awesome - many people live without it. And many of those are happy. There are other things he can do for her, and I am sure they will work out things that will bring him pleasure. Ejaculation isn't everything.
What's the point of having sex then? Not talking about pleasing his SO, just about him.

Agree, living without sex is an option but why bother with it if you're not working towards a climax?

EDIT: just read what @Swa said - he will still ejaculate.

Last edited:

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
What's the point of having sex then? Not talking about pleasing his SO, just about him.

Agree, living without sex is an option but why bother with it if you're not working towards a climax?
Intimacy, connection, feeling loved. All that mushy stuff

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
Ah well I would assume he had that removed too as the most common male cancer is protrate. If not - she can learn to milk it. I have it on good authority (from my gay friends) that it is definitely awesome.
We really will never judge if you milk your husband but dont say you are 'asking for a friend'. Fingerbang the cum out of that husband!

You go girl!!!
/Waves hand whilst snapping finger

saor

Honorary Master
End of the week here we are.
The conclusion then, of a week with pretty pink nails.
First, battle scars:

An assortment of paint remover, silkscreen ink and general wear. Even if I wanted to continue wearing it, I couldn't maintain this, or spend my days trying not to damage it. I need to do life & this wouldn't work. The practicalities aside...

A week with nails has shown me that we hold dearly to some arbitrary ideas: Like a guy can gel his hair and make it look how he wants but it's less ok to do that with your nails. Yeah, random right? Men can also be very insecure about themselves - giving far too many fucks about what people think of them. And yes - I obviously include myself in this group. And so these nails were a bright rose reminder to take life less seriously in certain regards; to give less fucks about what people think.

As an ice-breaker? Lots more random conversations with strangers. Buying something in store and cute girl helping you is commenting on your nice nails and laughing. Good mood straight off the bat. It's fun seeing people smile. People seem to relax more around you.

Social lubricant ✔

Do I like how it looks?
Not really, prefer nothing on there.
So I won't be wearing it again, tho maybe in the holidays for the silliness & reasons above.

Why do you have two keyboards? :unsure:
More important question, why is there a missing button on one of them?
Two pc's. Didn't feel like shifting data between them, been slowly moving more work over to the new one. Soon only one keyboard shall remain. Not the one with the missing key that was some silly Microsoft key or something that I never pressed once.

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
First, battle scars:

View attachment 773942

An assortment of paint remover, silkscreen ink and general wear. Even if I wanted to continue wearing it, I couldn't maintain this, or spend my days trying not to damage it. I need to do life & this wouldn't work. The practicalities aside...

A week with nails has shown me that we hold dearly to some arbitrary ideas: Like a guy can gel his hair and make it look how he wants but it's less ok to do that with your nails. Yeah, random right? Men can also be very insecure about themselves - giving far too many fucks about what people think of them. And yes - I obviously include myself in this group. And so these nails were a bright rose reminder to take life less seriously in certain regards; to give less fucks about what people think.

As an ice-breaker? Lots more random conversations with strangers. Buying something in store and cute girl helping you is commenting on your nice nails and laughing. Good mood straight off the bat. It's fun seeing people smile. People seem to relax more around you.

Social lubricant

Do I like how it looks?
So I won't be wearing it again, tho maybe in the holidays for the silliness & reasons above.

Two pc's. Didn't feel like shifting data between them, been slowly moving more work over to the new one. Soon only one keyboard shall remain. Not the one with the missing key that was some silly Microsoft key or something that I never pressed once.
/backs away slowly

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
First, battle scars:

View attachment 773942

Social lubricant ✔

Do I like how it looks?

Very admirable. I am impressed.
Get gel nail polish or go and have them done. It lasts about 6 weeks. You could do french tips if you don't like the colour.773976