Giveaway - Win a DiskStation DS918+ and Active Backup Suite from Synology

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyflume

Synology DS918+ is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and IT enthusiasts. With a powerful built-in AES-NI hardware encryption engine, DS918+ provides exceptional encrypted file transmission. Also capable of transcoding up to two channels of H.265/H.264 4K videos at the same time, DS918+ is ideal for sharing and storing ultra-high definition media content.

Dee96

Synology DS918+ is designed for small and medium-sized businesses and IT enthusiasts. With a powerful built-in AES-NI hardware encryption engine, DS918+ provides exceptional encrypted file transmission. Also capable of transcoding up to two channels of H.265/H.264 4K videos at the same time, DS918+ is ideal for sharing and storing ultra-high definition media content

cobuskruger

4K Multimedia Server
Access and stream your 4K media content anytime and anywhere. DS918+ supports 4K H.264/H.265 online transcoding via Video Station and DS video, allowing 4K videos to be converted and played on the fly on other computers, smartphones, and media players that originally do not support Ultra HD formats.

krugerable

Access and stream your 4K media content anytime and anywhere. DS918+ supports 4K H.264/H.265 online transcoding via Video Station and DS video, allowing 4K videos to be converted and played on the fly on other computers, smartphones, and media players that originally do not support Ultra HD formats.

Duan

Would give my left foot for one of these.

I can’t identify only one feature. It’s actually the whole package that makes this thing awesome.

But... I never win stuff, so there’s that.

Status
Not open for further replies.