Gold Standard Bank promoter breaks down in court after bail was set at R15,000

You can see in his face that he should not be trusted. I'm sure I am not the only one who takes one look at someone and instantly know they should not be trusted. Maybe it's a superpower of some more intelligent people because you have to be brain dead to believe this bullshit!

Living the high life, scamming people from their hard-earned money.

Check De Waal in the pics. No worries in the world... At least for the next few weeks from when that pic was taken.

brendon-earp-jones.jpg

gspartners-promo-event-south-africa-may-2023-neil-de-waal.webp

"DIVERSIFY INTO METAVERSE OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN PASSIVE INCOME"

Literally what the **** does this even mean

A load absolute gobbledygook horseshit that means nothing

How do people fall for this, you have to be 2IQ I swear

Here is the EPIC video of Heit's lawyer in the USA, getting a fat snot klap.

Living the high life, scamming people from their hard-earned money.

Check De Waal in the pics. No worries in the world... At least for the next few weeks from when that pic was taken.

View attachment 1722629

They still enjoying themselves in Bali. Well at least his girlfriend/ wife Anesca

Shouldn't magistrates be held accountable if the corrupt flee ? Isn't R15k a joke as people were fleeced ?

so both these guys steal millions and millions of Rands from hard working people who are conned into "investing" with them. And the corrupt judge sets the one guys bail at R15,000... this after stealing that one ladys R300k alone... and what of their misses? they are also the ones behind pumping their cons 24/7. You want to see all the gorgoues dolls that promote these scams, they are complicit as well.

as usual nothing happens to them, the money is never recovered and the normal poor bloke on the street loses everything. You watch, this court fiasco will result in a R1m fine and they'll all laugh and continue as per normal.

they're all con artists who steal from the poor and spend it on themselves, sickening

azx.png

Neil-de-Waal-and-Brendon-Earp-Jones.jpg

Neil-de-Waal-and-Brendon-Earp-Jones-at-the-airport.jpg

so both these guys steal millions and millions of Rands from hard working people who are conned into "investing" with them. And the corrupt judge sets the one guys bail at R15,000... this after stealing that one ladys R300k alone... and what of their misses? they are also the ones behind pumping their cons 24/7. You want to see all the gorgoues dolls that promote these scams, they are complicit as well.

as usual nothing happens to them, the money is never recovered and the normal poor bloke on the street loses everything. You watch, this court fiasco will result in a R1m fine and they'll all laugh and continue as per normal.

they're all con artists who steal from the poor and spend it on themselves, sickening

View attachment 1722727

Neil-de-Waal-and-Brendon-Earp-Jones.jpg

Neil-de-Waal-and-Brendon-Earp-Jones-at-the-airport.jpg
That Anesca is nice arm candy though

That Anesca is nice arm candy though

this is true, the dolls are hot but remember they still take a dump everyday and wipe their bums...
they are all guilty and should be behind bars.

the problem is this, these okes and dolls have millions offshore in crypto accounts which can't be traced, so the hawks could take all their SA stuff and they'll just move to Dubai and buy a mansion and laugh all the way to the bank..

I posted about these idiots months ago, and my post was deleted by some over zealous moderator.
Even bookmarked evidence found - since I know one of the guys in the 'team' personally, sat next to him and ate up his words
I went there to scout out what they have running, take some pics and play dumb
1717829886014.png
1717829603845.png

I posted about these idiots months ago, and my post was deleted by some over zealous moderator.
Even bookmarked evidence found - since I know one of the guys in the 'team' personally, sat next to him and ate up his words
I went there to scout out what they have running, take some pics and play dumb
View attachment 1722763
View attachment 1722759
GS is very litigious,likely why nobody wanted to touch any of this till the FSCA warnings and Netwerk24 went balls-deep

brendon-earp-jones-neil-de-waal-gspartners-promoters.webp

On the specifics of De Waal’s case, South African authorities purportedly began investigating following a complaint from one of De Waal’s victims.

Reading between the lines and factoring in what we already know from court filings; it appears De Waal recruited a new GSPartner investor as part of local recruitment efforts in May 2023 (specifically on or around May 30th).

gspartners-promo-event-south-africa-may-2023-neil-de-waal.webp

GSPartners collapsed in late December 2023, resulting in widespread losses. The exact timeline here gets murky by we do know De Waal’s arrest warrant was issued on December 15th.

This suggests De Waal’s victim filed a complaint prior to GSPartners collapsing. US and Canadian GSPartners investors were screwed out of their money in December 2023 and February 2024 respectively. It’s possible investors in South Africa were taken advantage of earlier, prompting the complaint.

Alternatively it could just have been a reaction to the avalanche of GSPartners fraud warnings that were issued by authorities in 2023. Among them was South Africa’s FSCA in late November 2023.

Almost two dozen fraud warnings from multiple countries would have been more than enough to prompt a GSPartners refund request.

brendon-earp-jones-neil-de-waal-josip-heit-gspartners-dubai-2020-.webp

One thing that remains unclear is why it took six months to apprehend De Waal after his arrest warrant was issued. His victim having to hire a private investigator suggests De Waal might have been in hiding.

In any event, De Waal was arrested on or around May 28th, 2024. Authorities picked up De Waal at a South African airport, after he disembarked from a flight inbound from Bali, Indonesia.

In defending his promotion of a fraudulent investment scheme, De Waal’s lawyers diminished investor losses by claiming

De Waal’s attorneys argued that if he wasn’t granted bail, his elderly dependant father would be left unattended. The court granted De Waal bail on condition he surrender his passport and report to local police twice a week.

Netwerk24 reached out to De Waal’s attorneys but they did not want to provide their names or comment on the case.

Looking forward and assuming he doesn’t flee South Africa, De Waal is scheduled to appear before the court again on June 25th.

Netwerk24 has confirmed “there are currently two additional cases against De Waal pending in Cape Town.”

This brings the total number of known GSPartners related fraud cases in South Africa to three. Specifics and the scope of the other two cases is not known at this time.

De Waal’s co-conspirators, his immediate upline Brendon Earp-Jones and Andrew Eaton (right), have gone underground following news of his arrest.

300-percent-returns-metavers-certificates-gspartners-andrew-eaton.webp

Neither GSPartners or owner Josip Heit have publicly addressed the FSCA’s fraud warning or De Waal’s arrest
behindmlm

I've joked a number of times with my one buddy that the way to get rich is tell others how to get rich.

5 step plan
step 1: Hire a lambo for a day
step 2: Take about 10-20 different shirts, pants and hat combos with
step 3: Shoot a bunch of "vods" in the car, parked at or driving to various places (bonus for different weather conditions)
step 4: Open a patreon with access to an "exclusive" discord where you share weekly "tips" (aka just kak you pull from other "gurus")
step 5: profit
you have to have a product, not to be seen as a Ponzi.............educational product, where you teach your network of fools how to catch more fools

Back