Good car wash in Gauteng area

Neuk_

Executive Member
anybody know of a good automated one? used to have one on the engen next to van buuren
closed down now, never knew why, now doing everything by hand, where the machine used to be.

always thought the automated tunnel types clean more deeply, but not so sure about the finish.

Unless automated ones have changed, I would never take a car through one, they used to wreck paint quite easily.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Unless automated ones have changed, I would never take a car through one, they used to wreck paint quite easily.

I suppose it depends on the paintwork,
if its metallic and a rare colour I woudnt dare,

but something common, like white and non metallic, usually the bristles don't leave marks.

Neuk_

Executive Member
I suppose it depends on the paintwork,
if its metallic and a rare colour I woudnt dare,

but something common, like white and non metallic, usually the bristles don't leave marks.

I highly doubt this judging by the number of swirl marks my girlfriends white Fortuner has from 'safe' hand washing.

Jchan11hk

Because they damaged my rims on the track... I dont think I am the only one
I complained and then they changed to manual washing now.

The_Traveller

Expert Member
Greetings beautiful people,

Does anyone know of a good car wash in Gauteng? I just got a newish car and it is spotless. I can't wash it myself since I live in a complex. I'm worried that some car washes don't clean their sponges/clothes properly before washing. I've checked websites and most people advertise well but its still difficult to judge. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Bud , your new car will get swirled by any car wash (if not already done by the dealer).

A car cannot be washed with a sponge. Only with a mitt.

If you can’t wash your own car, then it’s pointless worrying about your paint.

Jchan11hk

Maybe give them a call? A number of my friends took their cars there already and speaks highly of them.

Last edited: