Google paid men less than women for the same job

Unreal

$9,7 million to adjust payment for 10667 employees is roughly $910 per employee. If this is the annual figure then it's a monthly adjustment of $75 per employee

gamer16

Executive Member
This is what the world wanted is it not? Also were the women more productive or better than those with tummy banana's?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
So basically all the feminists can sit down and shut up now... they got their equality and gave the guys more beer money... proper own goal their wenches.

konfab

Honorary Master
I highly suspect the underpaid "Level 4 Software Engineers" were doing this for the experience and google cred.

Wasabee!

Expert Member
Can we start a movement that promotes the awareness of male inequality in the workplace now?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Can we start a movement that promotes the awareness of male inequality in the workplace now?
Not yet...

Its still a sensitive topic, the feminists are currently scrambling to find the next issue to latch onto that will not work out for them either...

Beyond.Celsus

Expert Member
Know what I find sexist?

Women pay less on their motor vehicle insurance just for being women
Now that's BS

This?
Meh

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Know what I find sexist?

Women pay less on their motor vehicle insurance just for being women
Now that's BS

This?
Meh
Are you an actuary?
Women pay less on their vehicle insurance because statistically, they cost the insurance companies less in pay-outs.

Cius

Executive Member
It is a well established fact that women do less damage. They may have more accidents but those accidents tend to be low damage bumper bashings and low speed collisions. Men on the other hand go big or go home more often and write cars off.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
It is a well established fact that women do less damage. They may have more accidents but those accidents tend to be low damage bumper bashings and low speed collisions. Men on the other hand go big or go home more often and write cars off.
Thats cos men don't do shyte half-arsed like women....

Swa

Honorary Master
Yeah another myth of feminism exposed. Overall women have more rights and get more than men.

It adds up. You'll also be surprised how many of these bumper bashings constitute a writeoff, i.e. costing more to repair than the actual value of the vehicle.

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Yeah another myth of feminism exposed. Overall women have more rights and get more than men.

It adds up. You'll also be surprised how many of these bumper bashings constitute a writeoff, i.e. costing more to repair than the actual value of the vehicle.
The insurance houses wouldn't be doing this if that were the case.
Statistically the pay-outs to women's accidents is less costly than those of men. Even if you "add it up".

First Google result