Google Pixel 3 vs iPhone Xs vs Galaxy S9 - Pricing and specifications

neoassasin

I'm pretty underwhelmed by the Pixel 3 and besides the resolution it's more comparable to the iPhone XR than the iPhone XS.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Hate to say this but the Galaxy is the one to consider in this segment. Not that you should; there are other brands with similar hardware to be had for way, way less.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Hate to say this but the Galaxy is the one to consider in this segment. Not that you should; there are other brands with similar hardware to be had for way, way less.
Samsung ROM... neesiesman.
:sick::sick::sick:

Note: I'm not even sure if the reason I love my OnePlus so much is mostly hardware related or mostly because of the pure uncluttered straight-to-the-point with useful additions bliss that is Oxygen OS.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Why mention Appel's IP68 when the other 2 devices also rate IP68?

Even worse they been having it for a while now(previous models)?

Dolby

Honorary Master
Should probably have done this in 7 days after the Mate 20 Pro

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
I'm digging the sound of the automated spam call feature. Pretty soon all phones will feature it as standard.

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
I want to buy it but I won't because its way too expensive for me.
That could've posed a problem but not this time. Nobody will be able to buy one unless they import it themselves. Google won't be wasting any time or effort in bringing to our Mickey Mouse market.

recre8

Seems a little underwhelming, almost like it was launched a year late.

Napalm2880

Expert Member
When importing, what models of the Galaxy S9 should we be bringing in? Will the "International" version be fine?

mattrudlles

We'd never get a Pixel phone here for R11k. The price comparison is unrealistic. Those iphones are so damn expensive o_O

Pandas2

If I buy a phone now, the Poco F1 is now under R7k with SD845, or other phones with less muscle. I got my S8 on a deal where if I subtract the other phone that was thrown in to sweeten the deal and subtract the comms services, then the phone has cost me R4 944. Sweet.

So I don’t see myself getting on paying a lot more because at this point the technology has matured so much that the difference between midrange and top end should not be as big as it is.