OmniMo

Tens of attempts to make contact with Google SA and also their 'Sitebuilder Support' team, also by their 'partners' in the Small Business support drive - Vodacom/Wozaonline - and this over ten days and counting, no result.

Only conclusion is that this partnership is dead and thousands of small business owners are practically left without recourse.

This is what I got from Wozaonline, after a week:

Like this:

Hi Cobus

With regard to your request I do apologise for not getting back to you as I was still awaiting request from our back office.

As per our back office this request has to be requested from Google sitebuilder - sitebuilder-support-southafrica@google.com

We unfortunately unable to assist in this matter and there is no contact number for Google

Kind Regards
Clint

One would at least have expected some announcement and contingency arrangements????

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
They are also holding back three domains to which clients have subscribers (wozaonline + co.za domain). We managed to reclaim only one into the client ownership.

OmniMo

I find it weird/sick/whatever that Vodacom does not take a position on this, after all the fanfare at launch and what could only have been a sizable investment in time and people?