GOTY 2021 nominations, What is yours?

What is your pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
So now that we know what is nominated, what is your pick for this years GOTY?

Last edited:

Convict

Other - The Ascent or Outriders
How does Outriders compare to division 2? I have been wanting to get into a new looter shooter, and I have seen a lot of mix reviews on youtube so not sure if this would be worth the time investment.

_kabal_

Expert Member
How does Outriders compare to division 2? I have been wanting to get into a new looter shooter, and I have seen a lot of mix reviews on youtube so not sure if this would be worth the time investment.
for me it was great, fantastic. I even purchased the division 2 after playing it (havent played it yet).

I only play campaign 100%, once though and done though (game pass)

BrokenRSA

Expert Member
Other - Guardians of the Galaxy. That game really exceeded every single expectation I had for it.

Hellhound105

Executive Member
I can't believe some people say Metroid Dread. A side scrolling platform with basic graphics.

Butt then again, what other games are standing out this year.

Maybe 1 of the Monster Hunters...

cerebus

Honorary Master
I can't believe some people say Metroid Dread. A side scrolling platform with basic graphics.

Butt then again, what other games are standing out this year.

Maybe 1 of the Monster Hunters...

Metroid Dread is brilliant. Have you played it?

Haven't played many of the other GOTY contenders so don't think I'm the right one to comment.

Last edited:

Markd

Expert Member
Geez has it really been such a crappy year for gaming? I know there are some nice titles in there but nothing that typically screems GOTY. I hope its not handed over to Assassins Creed Valhalla. Comfortable it wont be Cyberpunk either.....surely.....

wbot

Executive Member
Geez has it really been such a crappy year for gaming? I know there are some nice titles in there but nothing that typically screems GOTY. I hope its not handed over to Assassins Creed Valhalla. Comfortable it wont be Cyberpunk either.....surely.....
Valhalla is a 2020 game i think

wbot

Executive Member
Its November 2020, which I think makes it eligible for 2021 goty given its a late release. Same for Cyberpunk which was December.
True but officially AC won't win anything because it was already part of last year's awards.

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Its November 2020, which I think makes it eligible for 2021 goty given its a late release. Same for Cyberpunk which was December.
It may seem controversial but I actually would have Cyberpunk up there.

Playing on next gen, I never experienced most of the issues it got crapped on for. And the story was one of the better ones this past year...

wbot

Executive Member
After what happened there was no way they were gonna nominate Cyberpunk for goty. I see it is nominated for best music and for best rpg though