Goverment in talks to allow the sale of cigarettes.

MirageF1

Executive Member
As was my surmise....

Common sense or fear of backlash usually prevails.

Flashgear

Flashgear
Whats there to discuss?... stop ****ing around, whatever is in pnp/spar/wollies etc should be available for sale, dumb shits waving their dicks around complicating things
I agree, the Government and “SAPS commander” both seems to be imposing whatever little bit of power they possibly can.A lot of the decisions make 0 logical sense.

I am no smoker however I know that taking a smokers cigarettes away or their rights to destroy their kidneys will only piss them off. And I don’t see the point. It’s stupid.

Calkem

Does anyone remember that the goverment couldnt even prevent illegal cigerettes something like 60% of cigerettes where illegal. Now they think that those crooks will agree to stop selling cigerettes at this time

Attachments

CB40

They good at talking. They should start a TV Show

"Government Is Talking Show" every day, at midnight.
Nope they are in "HIGH LEVEL" discussions about.They need a full cabinet decision to make a decision.
The fck tards..it's easy yes or no,can people buy smokes if they buy groceries.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Whats there to discuss?... stop ****ing around, whatever is in pnp/spar/wollies etc should be available for sale, dumb shits waving their dicks around complicating things
Agreed.

I need smoke real bad - and also - I need to buy paint so I can keep busy and maintain my sanity. Builders is closed and I know checkers sell paints, usually, but not during this time :mad:

Urist

Expert Member
Bought smokes for months... but i'm going through them like a packet of simba chips.
They'll use the excuse that smoking is bad for the lungs and covid attacks the luns.

Game sells food... are they open?
Loadshedding destroyed my tv... at least let us buy stuff already in shops.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
**** you, you commie cnut mobster wannabe assholes. I'm pretty sure if someone had the time and money to take this to court they would be able to overturn this.
My guess is that letter from the Tobacco crowd was the first salvo before a court case.

borro

Expert Member
Well, I'll see you comrades at the 2 mins hate laters. Anybody have any spare razor blades?

Temujin

Executive Member
Smokers and “dependent alcohol consumers” were also at high risk, he said.

“We encourage smokers to quit smoking and for those who drink alcohol, to do so moderately,” he added.
Its clear they believe if you stop drinking and smoking today, all is fixed and you are no longer a high risk :ROFL: