jes

MyBroadband Alumnus
Government calls ABSA's AllPay a "sore loser"

Absa subsidiary AllPay has accused the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) of an irregular tender process wherein the company’s score was “inexplicably” lowered so that its competitor would win the R10-billion contract.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
The ANC dont know how to do anything without corruption so I believe ABSA here. Without a doubt in my mind, this is a corrupt deal. The ANC can only do what the ANC do best which is steal money.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
The ANC dont know how to do anything without corruption so I believe ABSA here. Without a doubt in my mind, this is a corrupt deal. The ANC can only do what the ANC do best which is steal money.

Pipped at the post :D

boerseun

How is it that I cannot find these guys on the net? I can find AllPay, but it seems like Cash Paymaster Services do not have a website. Makes you wonder.....

boerseun

So get this: a Company that has in the past caused issues and was found incapable of delivering services has now been chosen again???

The Eastern Cape's social development department has taken over indefinitely the payment pensions and social security grants in six districts previously served by Cash Paymaster Services (CPS).

Speaking at a public meeting at the Ntaboduli village on Wednesday, MEC Neo Moerane-Mamase said: "We agree it was a mistake to take a company that has failed to prove its capability to render quality services.

Source

Kompete

Expert Member
How is it that I cannot find these guys on the net? I can find AllPay, but it seems like Cash Paymaster Services do not have a website. Makes you wonder.....

True - but they are a subsidiary of Net1 Universal Electronic Payment Systems Technologies, which seems to have a dual listing on the Nasdaq and JSE. Very ligit.

The real question is who is their (CPS) silent BEE partners. This company (CPS) came out of nowhere and won a substantial contract worth billions on pure merit...hmmm. How it works is as follows: We will make sure you win the tender if you appoint so and so as your BEE partners. These BEE partners have massive persuasive powers through certain connections with the adjudication committee.
So if Zuma’s lawyer, Michael Hulley was involved in 'influencing' the adjudication (as alleged) - then somewhere down the line we will find that say Duduzani Zuma (or some other relative) was one of the silent BEE partners and is now a board member of CPS.

And that ladies and gents is how you win tenders in SA