Government considering reimposing several curbs

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Government considering reimposing several lockdown restrictions

The South African government is considering reimposing several curbs aimed at containing the coronavirus pandemic as fears mount about a second wave of infections, according to three officials familiar with the situation.

The option of reintroducing the restrictions is likely to be on the table when the National Coronavirus Command Council meets this week, said the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information hasn’t been made public.

RVQ

Expert Member
Best to act soon with minor adjustments than having to go into full lock-down like the UK.

Wait what am I thinking SA is run by the ANC... SA is completely ****ED! Get your flip flops and short sleeved shirts/shorts before they close it ALL down!

Time to sort out my last bit of FX Transfers! Just when the exchange rate was optimistic... enters ANC

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
What is that, curb your enthusiasm?

I predict the restriction of travel to the level of provincial restrictions and the reintroduction of curfew.

Herr der Verboten

Executive Member
Government considering reimposing several lockdown restrictions

The South African government is considering reimposing several curbs aimed at containing the coronavirus pandemic as fears mount about a second wave of infections, according to three officials familiar with the situation.

The option of reintroducing the restrictions is likely to be on the table when the National Coronavirus Command Council meets this week, said the officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information hasn’t been made public.
Just vote DA; that will showmax them :thumbsup:

Lupus

Honorary Master
What is that, curb your enthusiasm?

I predict the restriction of travel to the level of provincial restrictions and the reintroduction of curfew.
Curfew was reinstated back at level 3A.

nicroets

"South Africa introduced one of the world’s most stringent lockdowns on March 27, and progressively eased it to restart the economy as the number of new virus cases declined."

That is false. Most of the easing happened while the number of new cases rose. Taxis were full at the peak. Restaurants were open.

The only reason the number of active cases declined was because herd immunity was reached.