Government plans massive transformation push in South Africa

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Joined
Jun 25, 2010
Messages
49,669
This,

“I hope the proposed EE amendments currently in Parliament will serve as a game-changer. It cannot be business as usual while our people compete for space in the labour market,” he said

allows small businesses with relaxed legislation, so to push hard, small businesses would also have to be targeted. I am curious what master plans will be proposed by the B-BBEE Advisory Council which brings me to the idea that new sectoral codes are to be expected.

I have reached that point where I believe this should happen, push it through and legislate economic and institutional change at all levels. Once this is in place, everyone will know their place in this society allowing people to promptly and appropriately plan. The state never took organic growth under consideration.

I do question the data Thulas Nxesi used to determine his believed status quo.
 

rvZA

Honorary Master
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Messages
10,761
South Africa’s white and Indian population groups remain over-represented at the top management level. By comparison, the African and Coloured population groups remain grossly underrepresented, Nxesi said.

And, this, ladies and gentlemen, is why you do not invest or start any business up in South Africa. You have absolutely no freedom in appointing the person who is right for the job. Instead you are forced to give your business away in terms of race.
 

Quicks

Expert Member
Joined
May 29, 2017
Messages
2,131
These clowns think the 7% White & 3% Indian combined 10% has ALL the jobs that is available in South Africa?
I wonder who is the same people creating these jobs? Not the average black person or the ANC government!
Yeah keep on chasing away investments. The more the ANC try to "FIX" the more they break...
 

VooDooC

Expert Member
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
1,559
"Right boys, lockdowns and Covid failed to **** up the country completely, on to the next step. Lets burn this country down and when it all falls down we can blame the West like all failed states do."

Seems like SA doesn't like to be the odd one out in Africa, need to break **** properly so that we can fit right in.
 

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master
Joined
Oct 4, 2012
Messages
13,836
South Africa’s white and Indian population groups remain over-represented at the top management level. By comparison, the African and Coloured population groups remain grossly underrepresented, Nxesi said.
FFS .............

Obsessed with race, dumb as fusk,
 
Top