Government to spend R25m for Caster Semenya's defence

Sollie

Honorary Master
That’s what the IAAF decided, however the IAAF must now go to court and fight that decision made. libs, snowflakes, lgbt, AOC, Men who knitt cannot accept it.
It's a "who cries the loudest", trolling legitimate rights etc, thing. Invariably these lot believe their own junk. I so wish they would identify as lemmings and do the cliff thing as they do not really contribute anything useful to human society.

Who thought the Pied Piper was a fairy tale?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Reminds me of the Lion King theme that starts off with "Caster is 'n man ja, sys man ja, sys 'n man ja"... or something along those lines. Been a while since I saw the movie.

I would however love to spend a night with her :love:

Craig_

Honorary Master
Reminds me of the Lion King theme that starts off with "Caster is 'n man ja, sys man ja, sys 'n man ja"... or something along those lines. Been a while since I saw the movie.

I would however love to spend a night with her :love:

You are very peculiar sometimes. You not even a bit scared that she might break you in half once she comes around the last corner?

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
You are very peculiar sometimes. You not even a bit scared that she might break you in half once she comes around the last corner?
She can break me anytime, anywhere, can't help it but to me she is hot AF.

Craig_

Honorary Master
She can break me anytime, anywhere, can't help it but to me she is hot AF.

My word, luckily we all differ in our tastes. I wouldn't touch her with a stick. She has bigger muscles than most men on this forum most probably. Just imagine for a second how strong that thigh muscles must be, how do you get out of there if she closes up.

The Free Radical

She belongs in the Special Olympics with all the other physically / biochemically deviant and special needs people.
Or, why not start an inter-sexed Olympics?
Her being allowed to compete against normal hormone functioning females is prejudicial against them.
Use the R25 million to give hundreds of people real dignity in homes they have been waiting for decades for instead.
Government can least afford this fruitless and wasteful expenditure.

In the words of the CIC - "He is a woman"
17628_IMG_84_1252688100.jpg

Last edited:

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Article

PRETORIA – Caster Semenya might conquer a new distance this season judging by her victory in the women’s 5 000m at the Gauteng North Athletics Championships at the University of Pretoria on Saturday.

The 28-year-old eased to the win in 16 minutes 11.59 seconds.