Govt's R898m party bill

vespax

Expert Member
The DA would submit questions in parliament on the "worst departments such as home affairs," asking for an explanation.
The answer they will get is:

When you get the votes to be the majority you can also do whatever the hell you want with the publics money! ;)

kingmonty

Expert Member
The answer they will get is:

When you get the votes to be the majority you can also do whatever the hell you want with the publics money! ;)
Correction. The latest in fashion phrase by the ANC and other moguls associated with the ANC is now:

SMEAR CAMPAIGN

K

kingrob

It makes me absolutely sick.

Crime is out of control in this country, children are stabbed to death in schools, our roads are in poor condition, etc - but our government can still justify spending outrageous sums of money for parties.

Very sick. :(

Jongi

Expert Member
It makes me absolutely sick.

Crime is out of control in this country, children are stabbed to death in schools, our roads are in poor condition, etc - but our government can still justify spending outrageous sums of money for parties.

Very sick. :(
tbf the problems that government has do not arise out of lack funds. not that I am condoning the expenditure this thread refers to.

TonyA

Expert Member
The Govt is holding a lot of training seminars and workshops in an attempt to improve service delivery by training their people. S&T costs are thus increased, need to pay now to improve later. Budget speech parties should be banned totally!