Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

DanDango

Executive Member
Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord, model, 20, claims

Johannesburg – A twenty-year-old model claims Zimbabwean first lady Grace Mugabe assaulted her with an extension cord in Sandton on Sunday evening.

Mugabe may face prosecution for the alleged assault in South Africa. Diplomatic immunity can only granted if the first lady was in the country for official business, Department of International Relations spokesperson Clayson Monyela told IOL.

The Zimbabwean Mail reported that Mugabe was in the country to have her foot examined following an accident at the Harare international airport.
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/grace-mugabe-assaulted-me-with-an-extension-cord-model-20-claims-20170814

Sugarman

Making Sugar
And you really think anything is going to come from this?

This is JZ's best buddies wife we are talking about here.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
What's mybb's favorite line again?

Oh yes, there's three sides to the story.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Today's youngsters are billigerent, arrogant and riddled with entitlement. Probably had it coming.

Zukat

Im not justifying her extreme actions, but i understand her desperation. In a similar situation when a friend is living with a golddigger and no matter what facts we give him, he just doesnt want to see it...

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Im not justifying her extreme actions, but i understand her desperation.
"So you gotta look at OJ's situation. He's paying $25,000 a month in alimony, got another man driving around in his car and ****ing his wife in a house he's still paying the mortgage on. Now I'm not saying he should have killed her... but I understand" - Chris Rock

Grant

Honorary Master
all traces of mugabe trash needs to be expelled from this country

Grant

Honorary Master
Im not justifying her extreme actions, but i understand her desperation. In a similar situation when a friend is living with a golddigger and no matter what facts we give him, he just doesnt want to see it...
fukk her and the filthy flea bitten mule that dragged her into town.
humanity would be well served if the plane carrying this entire thieving family is shot down or hits a mountain

Last edited:

Acid0

Expert Member
She just EXTENDED her arm to the lady for help.....

Can she be charged if the cable was not plugged in?

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
Friends of Zuma Inc.

Don't want to know anymore sides.
I don't think they are friends at all. They just keep the peace.

Also the old man is basically out of the picture, this looks like a coup attempt. Some one else is making a power move in Zim, they want the lady out of the picture.

Tman*

Expert Member
Today's youngsters are billigerent, arrogant and riddled with entitlement. Probably had it coming.
Im going to bookmark that quote and read it back to you when your daughter gets assaulted one day. Your attitude and reasoning stinks man. Irrespective of the reason, violence (specially against woman and children) is not on.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
That's probably how the dictatorial tyrant is used to dealing with people. Except in Zim the common people have no rights. This young lady would probably just have disappeared (been taken) off the radar there...