Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

Milano

Honorary Master

Adrianax

Banned
But screenshot says- Nationality: Zimbabwean
Hence the reason I mentioned she may have given up her SA citizenship. She was born here and stayed this country for the first few years of her life before moving to Zim it seems.

Sean008

Expert Member
Lock this Mugarbage up, and seize the property or properties ! Right thing to do, but not going to happen. Where's that drunkin' Dlamini now ? Also, National Pandering Authority very quiet

Adrianax

Banned
Should have taken the money.........
That's what I said myself. She is stupid. She will end up getting nothing at all. Mugabe walking away untouched. At least for now, there is a blank cheque waiting if she withdraw her case.

Adrianax

Banned
Lock this Mugarbage up, and seize the property or properties ! Right thing to do, but not going to happen. Where's that drunkin' Dlamini now ? Also, National Pandering Authority very quiet
Dlamini has no problem with South African women being f**ed up by foreign nationals. Dlamini-Zuma will open all border posts to ensure more come in and f**k SA women up real good.

The NPA applied their minds and found this situation to outweigh them and took a decision not to involve themselves in a domestic dispute.

rietrot

Honorary Master
Is diplomatic immunity (like in the movies) a thing? It would certainly sour relations if we were to jail some dictators wife.

Adrianax

Banned
Is diplomatic immunity (like in the movies) a thing? It would certainly sour relations if we were to jail some dictators wife.
Yes, it will. Hence the reason, when push comes to shove, the ANC will rather opt in for giving her diplomatic immunity and save her from prosecution. The ANC, especially Zuma himself, have a living fear for Bob. They are not sure how far he would go and what he would do to them.

scudsucker

Expert Member
Sure , Adrianax. The ANC are living in fear that Mugabe will order the air force to find their last 5 litre bucket of Jet A-1, pour it into their last airworthy Mig-21, and fly it down to Nkandla to fire their last air-to-ground missile.

Or maybe they are worried Zim might invade? Too late for that, I'm afraid.

Adrianax

Banned
Sure , Adrianax. The ANC are living in fear that Mugabe will order the air force to find their last 5 litre bucket of Jet A-1, pour it into their last airworthy Mig-21, and fly it down to Nkandla to fire their last air-to-ground missile.

Or maybe they are worried Zim might invade? Too late for that, I'm afraid.
Yes, they are afraid of him. S**t scared of him.