Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

thechamp

Honorary Master
Sure , Adrianax. The ANC are living in fear that Mugabe will order the air force to find their last 5 litre bucket of Jet A-1, pour it into their last airworthy Mig-21, and fly it down to Nkandla to fire their last air-to-ground missile.

Or maybe they are worried Zim might invade? Too late for that, I'm afraid.
:crylaugh:

Adrianax

Banned
Ever occurred to you that mad Bob may be the local neighbourhood bully? Maybe flying in to SA klapping Zuma around? Others in ANC running out down the hallways just to get out?

How the hell would I know why they are afraid of him. But they shiver when hearing he or his family is coming here.

scudsucker

Expert Member
Ever occurred to you that mad Bob may be the local neighbourhood bully? Maybe flying in to SA klapping Zuma around? Others in ANC running out down the hallways just to get out?

How the hell would I know why they are afraid of him. But they shiver when hearing he or his family is coming here.
Well, oh well. Jesus H. Christ. Wow.

Are you completely nuts?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master

Running around shouting "Hide the cords Hide the cords"

Temujin

Executive Member
Wait, what? Zim will invade if disGrace is charged? Thought Zim had already invaded /shrug

TysonRoux

Executive Member

I thinks it more to do with Bob being one of the ANC's best buddies.

Seriously

Honorary Master

Dave

Honorary Master
You know link dropping is frowned upon?

Johannesburg - Zimbabwe’s first lady Grace Mugabe claims she hit 20-year-old Gabriella Engels with an extension cord in an act of self-defence.

Her two sons were not spared a beating either.

Mugabe has told South African officials that she was in fact the victim in the attack that happened last Sunday in a flat in Sandton. This allegedly took place in the presence of numerous body guards.

Grant

Honorary Master
anyone have any idea as to which hotel the grubby whore and it's kleptomaniac husband are staying in ?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
So she has also admitted "child" abuse so what is the guvment going to do?

TysonRoux

Executive Member
"Red Alert" Issued For Grace Mugabe At Country's Borders

South Africa's borders have been put on "red alert" by police to prevent Zimbabwean first lady, Grace Mugabe, from skipping the country, TimesLive reported.

Mugabe is accused of assaulting a 20-year-old model, Gabriella Engels, with an extension cord at a Sandton hotel over the weekend. She has requested diplomatic immunity in the case and is believed to still be in the country.

Police minister Fikile Mbalula said on Thursday that a red alert had been issued against her.

"We had already put tabs on the borders, in relation to her leaving the country, so there's no question about that," he said.
Pity the poor border police person that mistakenly thinks its a real alert and arrests Disgrace.