Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

Nerfherder

Honorary Master
What will happen if they disregard the court ruling?
Gets interesting now with asset siezure etc... this is one of those things that could be really big.

Will be hard to just push under the carpet... unless something unfortunate happens like the complainant drops the charges or accidentally falls out a window.

blunomore

Honorary Master
I think you have to choose your battles better. There are a million other cases Gerrie Nel could and should take on.

Pitbull

Verboten
I think you have to choose your battles better. There are a million other cases Gerrie Nel could and should take on.
It's the one that will get them the most exposure. I can assure you, since the announcement by Afriforum that Gerrie Nel was joining them, they have been itching for a high profile case. I assume this was started to make Zuma pay once he leaves office. So why not just get some global exposure while you wait for JZ782 to be out of office.

Nick333

Honorary Master
I agree. They are just showboating to get media attention.
Better that politically connected foreigners be allowed to assault South African citizens with impunity I suppose.

No doubt Mugabe will get away scott free, but at least someone is doing something that will publicize the abuse of power and disregard for law and order of the ruling elite.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
Better that politically connected foreigners be allowed to assault South African citizens with impunity I suppose.

No doubt Mugabe will get away scott free, but at least someone is doing something that will publicize the abuse of power and disregard for law and order of the ruling elite.
Politically connected anybody, foreigners or not. It just so happens that there was a convenient excuse for Disgrace Mugabe.

blunomore

Honorary Master
It's the one that will get them the most exposure. I can assure you, since the announcement by Afriforum that Gerrie Nel was joining them, they have been itching for a high profile case. I assume this was started to make Zuma pay once he leaves office. So why not just get some global exposure while you wait for JZ782 to be out of office.
What do you mean by this ?

Pitbull

Verboten
What do you mean by this ?
The NPA will not prosecute Zuma, there is no way in hell. Once they officially say they will not persecute Zuma, Gerrie can pounce. This is the only reason I can think of. I haven't seen Afriforum do anything or any cases since they started this whole venture...

TheJman

Expert Member
All I'm thinking, it would be "insert word of your choice" if people made sure that the Mugabe children staying in SA are made to feel completely and utterly "insert words of your choice" and "insert words of your choice" and "insert words of your choice"

thechamp

Honorary Master
All I'm thinking, it would be "insert word of your choice" if people made sure that the Mugabe children staying in SA are made to feel completely and utterly "insert words of your choice" and "insert words of your choice" and "insert words of your choice"
For the sins of their parents?

blunomore

Honorary Master
The NPA will not prosecute Zuma, there is no way in hell. Once they officially say they will not persecute Zuma, Gerrie can pounce. This is the only reason I can think of. I haven't seen Afriforum do anything or any cases since they started this whole venture...
I though you linked it to Grace's case somehow. Couldn't understand how a private prosecution of Grace will make Zuma pay once he leaves office :confused: :)

Seriously

Honorary Master
But its ok for the likes of you that whites have to pay for the sins of their parents or rather forefathers? How covenient double standards are in South Africa.

Additionally one of her sons caused a pregnant woman a miscarriage whilst running away from the wrath of their grazy mom Grace or rather Mugabes beech.

Last edited:

Cray

Honorary Master
Spending their parent's ill gotten wealth, at 25 and 21 they are old enough to realize that their allowances come from the pillaging of their homeland.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
But its ok for the likes of you that whites have to pay for the sins of their parents or rather forefathers?

Additionally one of her sons caused a pregnant woman a miscarriage whilst running away from the wrath of their grazy mom Grace or rather Mugabes beech.
Pwned.

Living it up on blood money stolen from public coffers must take some real thick skin.

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
But its ok for the likes of you that whites have to pay for the sins of their parents or rather forefathers? How covenient double standards are in South Africa.

You mean Disgrace.

I hereby propose that MyBB official refers to the wife of Robert Mugabe as Disgrace Mugabe.

Tman*

Expert Member
Quick Q for the legal minds here.

Surely the vic can institute a civil claim for damages? Let the sheriff attach property in SA (I am sure the Mugabe's do have property here)?

TysonRoux

Expert Member
You mean Disgrace.

I hereby propose that MyBB official refers to the wife of Robert Mugabe as Disgrace Mugabe.
One of the sons threw a pregnant hotel worker aside while running to escaping his mother Disgrace Mugarbage.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Spending their parent's ill gotten wealth, at 25 and 21 they are old enough to realize that their allowances come from the pillaging of their homeland.
So what must we as South Africans do about that?

blunomore

Honorary Master
Quick Q for the legal minds here.

Surely the vic can institute a civil claim for damages? Let the sheriff attach property in SA (I am sure the Mugabe's do have property here)?
Was the victim at any stage offered $ to withdraw the charges?