Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

thechamp

Honorary Master
But its ok for the likes of you that whites have to pay for the sins of their parents or rather forefathers? How covenient double standards are in South Africa.

Additionally one of her sons caused a pregnant woman a miscarriage whilst running away from the wrath of their grazy mom Grace or rather Mugabes beech.
WTH are you talking about? we are living happily ever after with Botha and Verwoed's children, sure we can do the same with the two Mugabe boys.

Unfortunate what happened to the waitress.

But its ok for the likes of you that whites have to pay for the sins of their parents or rather forefathers? How covenient double standards are in South Africa.

Additionally one of her sons caused a pregnant woman a miscarriage whilst running away from the wrath of their grazy mom Grace or rather Mugabes beech.
I only pay for the sins of my foreskin, it is called alimony.

Cray

Honorary Master
So what must we as South Africans do about that?
The average South African can do nothing but be aware of where their money comes from and perhaps think twice about accepting it. Anything further sanctions against the parents is never going to happen under this ANC.

schumi

Honorary Master
AfriForum may yet net Grace

Lobby group will first challenge her diplomatic immunity and could launch both a civil suit and criminal prosecution.

Grace Mugabe may have gone back home yesterday under the cloak of diplomatic immunity, but she won’t be completely off the hook if AfriForum has its way.

The organisation is considering suing her in a civil case as she has assets (including a R45 million house) in South Africa.

The minority rights lobby group is preparing papers to challenge the decision by the department of international relations and cooperation (Dirco) to grant Mugabe diplomatic immunity, which effectively rendered the assault charge against her null and void.
More at: http://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1619714/afriforum-may-yet-net-grace/

Hosehead

Executive Member
Her assets in SA well her Sandhurst mansion anyway are protected by shell companies
And I still have no idea how Nel would go about obtaining the NPA decline to prosecute document mandatory
If there's to be an alleged private prosecution. As mentioned earlier the NPA literally had its hands tied by the immunity notice served on it . They may well have decided to prosecute in absence of immunity,so they might shelve the case for the future which will to all intent and purposes will scupper Afriforums plans for private prosecution.

Last edited:

Seriously

Honorary Master
I hit her to protect myself - Grace Mugabe
https://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/i-hit-her-to-protect-myself---grace-mugabe-10856570

Johannesburg - Zimbabwe’s first lady Grace Mugabe claims she hit 20-year-old Gabriella Engels with an extension cord in an act of self-defence.

Her two sons were not spared a beating either.

Mugabe has told South African officials that she was in fact the victim in the attack that happened last Sunday in a flat in Sandton. This allegedly took place in the presence of numerous body guards.

This is according to highly-placed sources privy to the case. “She is adamant on the issue of protecting herself because she feels she was attacked. She says she was attacked by the victim and that she also has her own injuries which she is not going to publish in the media,” said one source
LOL to the shameless disgrace Mugabe beech.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
Zimbabwe’s first lady Grace Mugabe claims she hit 20-year-old Gabriella Engels with an extension cord in an act of self-defence.
Yeah right!
Her two sons were not spared a beating either.
So it WAS a beating then, not in defense during an attack?
Did the sons also attacks their mother?
Mugabe has told South African officials that she was in fact the victim in the attack that happened last Sunday in a flat in Sandton. This allegedly took place in the presence of numerous body guards.

This is according to highly-placed sources privy to the case. “She is adamant on the issue of protecting herself because she feels she was attacked. She says she was attacked by the victim and that she also has her own injuries which she is not going to publish in the media,” said one source
She has an entourage of body guards that can't defend her?
What a grubby hoer.

deesef

... but at least someone is doing something that will publicize the abuse of power and disregard for law and order of the ruling elite.
Disregard for the law had been widely publicised for a number of years already. I assume that you have heard of the Nkandla saga, the zooptas, State capture, SAA SABC, ESKOM sagas, etc? The list is rather long already.

Now pray do tell how publicising the disgrace from zim will help us South Africans?

Agriforum with their limited resources should rather concentrate on addressing real issues, and not focus on "saving" a druggie who was with the wrong studs at the wrong time.

Last edited:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Disregard for the law had been widely publicised for a number of years already. I assume that you have heard of the Nkandla saga, the zooptas, State capture, SAA SABC, ESKOM sagas, etc? The list is rather long already.

Now pray do tell how publicising the disgrace from zim will help us South Africans?

Agriforum with their limited resources should rather concentrate on addressing real issues, and not focus on "saving" a druggie who was with the wrong studs at the wrong time.
You're misunderstanding.
The prosecution will also highlight and hopefully result in punishment of the illegal actions by the minister of home affairs... She is an accessory after the fact.

deesef

You're misunderstanding.
The prosecution will also highlight and hopefully result in punishment of the illegal actions by the minister of home affairs... She is an accessory after the fact.
I also want to smoke what you are using...

TysonRoux

Expert Member

You're sounding like a Zupta lemming, or a Gupta Bell Potty.

Where did you hear that the victim is a druggie?

Afriforum are intent on exposing as much of the ANC corruption as possible, and in this case the special treatment of foreign criminals just to maintain the long standing friendship with the scumbag comrades.

Daruk

Honorary Master

Careful boetie, half this forum are druggies.