Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

Adrianax

Banned
Hope the law gets applied.
How is this for law being applied....

Johannesburg - Zimbabwean first lady Grace Mugabe has handed herself over to police after she allegedly assaulted a 20-year-old model with an extension cord in Sandton at the weekend.

"[She] is not under arrest because she co-operated, and handed herself over to police," Police Minister Fikile Mbalula told eNCA.

She is expected to appear in court later on Tuesday.

More to follow.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/grace-mugabe-hands-herself-over-to-police-20170815
If you commit a crime and cooperate and hand yourself in, the Minister of Police said you will not be arrested... or does this apply to certain people only?

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
"I am a model, with this scar over my face my whole career is ruined,"
Hanging out with the scum of the earth's sons helping them blow their ill-gotten gains? No honey, you're not a model, you're a prostitute ...

sox63

Executive Member
How is this for law being applied....

If you commit a crime and cooperate and hand yourself in, the Minister of Police said you will not be arrested... or does this apply to certain people only?
Uhm, handing yourself in is being arrested. There was a warrant for your arrest, but you handed yourself in, so no need to execute the warrant is my basic understanding of the concept. Could be wrong

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
This woman looks like a singer. I guess her performance was - unplugged.
Eeeeeeeayyyyyyyyyy.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Uhm, handing yourself in is being arrested. There was a warrant for your arrest, but you handed yourself in, so no need to execute the warrant is my basic understanding of the concept. Could be wrong
Then you hand yourself in, you must be arrested and processed. You then must be taken to court for a bail hearing.

Cray

Honorary Master
Im not justifying her extreme actions, but i understand her desperation. In a similar situation when a friend is living with a golddigger and no matter what facts we give him, he just doesnt want to see it...
Today's youngsters are billigerent, arrogant and riddled with entitlement. Probably had it coming.
MyBB, where the victim is blamed and the wife of a dictator gets the benefit of the doubt...

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Now imagine if it was a white person that assaulted her. Fikile would be all over twitter. White ass would be in jail.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Grace was just extending a cordial invitation to the model. Dunno what the big deal is

Techne

Honorary Master
And in other news, Gabriella Engels has mysteriously disappeared. Authorities are looking for her...

Solarion

Honorary Master
MyBB, where the victim is blamed and the wife of a dictator gets the benefit of the doubt...
Show me first where she was the victim. For all we know she tried to Rob Grace (har har har) and got donnered.

CorrieV2.0

Banned
Why does any hospital treat these insects? They are under no obligation to do elective procedures for foreign nationals and it is clear this woman has zero respect for anything.

Adrianax

Banned
Show me first where she was the victim. For all we know she tried to Rob Grace (har har har) and got donnered.
Maybe she was a hired assassin and Grace told her bodyguards to stand down so she can deal with the situation. Who knows, right?

Temujin

Executive Member
Yeah, just heard headline, they gave her time to [-]flee the country[/-] hand herself in, she didn't so now warrant will be issued;);)

Like anyone actually expected her to be compliant with the law... :crylaugh:

Last edited:

Adrianax

Banned
Yeah, just heard headline, they gave her time to [-]flee the country[/-] hand herself in, she didn't so now warrant will be issued;);)
Yep, if you ever need to flee South Africa, here's your guy...

Union Buildings (Pretoria)
Telephone: +27 (0)12 300 5200
Fax: +27 (0)12 323 8246

Tuynhuys (Cape Town)
Telephone: +27 (0)21 464 2100
Fax: +27 (0)21 462 2838

Toll Free: 17737
E-Fax: 086 681 0987
Email: president@presidency.gov.za

If he is busy, anyone here can help you:

Telephone: 011 376 1000
Fax: 011 376 1242/086 508 2441