Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

Temujin

Executive Member
Are you sure? Daily Maverick are reporting that she handed her self in.
702 reported she didn't and warrant has been issued... so, I'm guessing lets release different bs while she gets on her plane /shrug

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Yeah, just heard headline, they gave her time to [-]flee the country[/-] hand herself in, she didn't so now warrant will be issued;);)

Like anyone actually expected her to be compliant with the law... :crylaugh:
Fikile Mbribelula.

First Manana, now this. It's clear he was put there to protect Zuma's friends.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
All she has to say is this woman lunged at her so she was defending herself and hand over a cheque to the said hoor.

Done and dusted.

patrick123

Expert Member
Fikile Mbribelula.

First Manana, now this. It's clear he was put there to protect Zuma's friends.
BTW. The chick that got moered is Dlamini-zuma's niece, the one that Manana klapped.

Last edited:

Azg

Expert Member
Yep, check the live feed. The ANC lied to their people again.
If Grace Mugabe has left for Zim maybe she will come back on Tuesday for her court appearance. The most likely scenario is that she pays off the young lady (with govt money) and then we are told charges have been dropped because the complainant has withdrawn the case. Either way she is a real nutjob and an embarrassment to her country.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Then you hand yourself in, you must be arrested and processed. You then must be taken to court for a bail hearing.
That's not what happened to me.

You get arrested (no handcuffs necessary), they take a statement, they released me an hour or 2 later on own cognisance with a court date. It was related to self defence, where the attacker tried to spin different version.

Adrianax

Banned
If Grace Mugabe has left for Zim maybe she will come back on Tuesday for her court appearance. The most likely scenario is that she pays off the young lady (with govt money) and then we are told charges have been dropped because the complainant has withdrawn the case. Either way she is a real nutjob and an embarrassment to her country.
But we all know the reality.

ANC helps Grace Mugabe escape the country before appearing in court.

ANC tries to locate and persuade victim, by any means, to withdraw charges.

This is actually the ANC we are talking about here.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Let's wait for all the facts before we start throwing coco nuts around.

NiTeD

Expert Member
Let's wait for all the facts before we start throwing coco nuts around.
Nuts? Did you really have to add nuts to the this story that has Grace Mugabe (hubby apparantely cannot get it up) and an alleged working girl with two boys in a hotel room?