Grace Mugabe 'assaulted' me with an extension cord

Solarion

Honorary Master
More likely scenario. Mom rocks up in JHB to try and get her disorderly boys in line. Goes to Hotel room. Much drink and drugs and general lapse of housekeeping. Mom tries to throw bottom feeding leecher out and she attacks Grace.

infscrtyrisk

Expert Member
Interesting, considering that August is women's month. Whilst men historically have a whole lot to answer for in terms of their unfair treatment of women (an understatement, I know), this kind of behaviour underscores the fact that men aren't the only problem.

skeptic_SA

Executive Member
Interesting, considering that August is women's month. Whilst men historically have a whole lot to answer for in terms of their unfair treatment of women (an understatement, I know), this kind of behaviour underscores the fact that men aren't the only problem.
#WomenAreTrash

schumi

Honorary Master
Even if she escapes , she will never set foot in this country again

Grant

Honorary Master
More likely scenario. Mom rocks up in JHB to try and get her disorderly boys in line. Goes to Hotel room. Much drink and drugs and general lapse of housekeeping. Mom tries to throw bottom feeding leecher out and she attacks Grace.
probable scenario:
gutter trash mother rocks up using stolen money to fund transport in order to find useless scum sons new accommodation.
much drink and drugs and general lapse of housekeeping is the order of the day.
gutter trash mom tries to blame someone else for her own piss poor attempt at bringing up the spawn of her loins.
gutter trash mom lashes out

gutter trash mom knows she is to blame for everything, contacts kleptomaniac husband who hurriedly arranges the departures of his bottom feeding gutter trash wife.

/prays feverishly to god:
please let the plane fall out of the sky

Daruk

Honorary Master
"[She] is not under arrest because she co-operated, and handed herself over to police," Police Minister Fikile Mbalula told eNCA.

She is expected to appear in court later on Tuesday.
Uhm, handing yourself in is being arrested. There was a warrant for your arrest, but you handed yourself in, so no need to execute the warrant is my basic understanding of the concept. Could be wrong
Just heard a police spokesperson say she did not hand herself in and she is now back in Zim. :whistling:

Sneeky

Honorary Master
LOL @SAPS and Mbalula, keystone coppers if you ever seen any right there.
She is probably well home by now. Hope she took her 2 delinquents with her.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Ah yes, where the Mugabes are concerned, we should always give benefit of the doubt. :rolleyes:

Just noticed their (Zanupf) address:

Last edited:

scudsucker

Executive Member
Seriously? In the news twice for being assaulted within the space of a week?
Please read the thread a little more carefully.

The person to whom you are referreing is a different person to the one Manana assaulted.

The woman refered to in this thread is definitely not politically connected; she just seems to have chosen to party with the wrong people at the wrong time

Last edited:

Venomous

Honorary Master
fukk her and the filthy flea bitten mule that dragged her into town.
humanity would be well served if the plane carrying this entire thieving family is shot down or hits a mountain
You don't wanna put your dick into that, so stop saying fukk her...

schumi

Honorary Master
Police: No court date set for Grace Mugabe after alleged assault

Johannesburg - A court appearance for Zimbabwe First Lady Grace Mugabe, relating to an alleged bloody attack against a model, is not yet on the table, said police spokesperson Vishnu Naidoo.

"As long as we don't have a suspect in custody, we cannot say when they will appear in court."

Police Minister Fikile Mbalula had earlier said that Mugabe had turned herself in to officers.

"The minister learned later that it just didn't materialise as it was supposed to," Naidoo said.

Grace Mugabe, 52, is under investigation after she allegedly used an extension cord to assault 20-year-old Gabriella Engels who was visiting Mugabe's two sons in a Johannesburg hotel on Sunday evening.

No hand over

"She hasn't handed herself over yet. We do not know her whereabouts at this stage," Naidoo told AFP.

Grace Mugabe allegedly arrived at the hotel with bodyguards and accused Engels of partying with her sons Robert and Chatunga, both in their 20s, who live in the South African city.

Engels registered a case of assault with intent to do grievous bodily harm with the police.

Pictures on social media appeared to show Engels bleeding from her head after the alleged incident at the Capital 20 West Hotel, in the upmarket Johannesburg district of Sandton.

"We were chilling in a hotel room, and (the sons) were in the room next door. She came in and started hitting us," Engels told the Times Live website.

"The front of my forehead is busted open. I'm a model and I make my money based on my looks."

Diplomatic ties?

Police Minister Mbalula told reporters "in terms of foreign citizens, they must understand they have responsibilities, especially those who hold diplomatic passports.

"I cannot just go to Zimbabwe and beat up people there and then the matter will disappear. We have had to act in the interests of the victim."

Gauteng Community Safety MEC Sizakele Nkosi Malobane told Jacaranda FM radio that the case should be pursued fully through the courts.
More at: http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/police-no-court-date-set-for-grace-mugabe-on-alleged-assault-20170815

Sneeky

Honorary Master
Police Minister Mbalula told reporters "in terms of foreign citizens, they must understand they have responsibilities, especially those who hold diplomatic passports.

"I cannot just go to Zimbabwe and beat up people there and then the matter will disappear. We have had to act in the interests of the victim."
EWN reports 30 min ago she is home safe and sound and oblivious.
http://ewn.co.za/2017/08/15/grace-mugabe-escapes-sa-police-lands-in-zimbabwe