Great growth for Huawei and Apple in South Africa

Dups!

Are we still living in the year 2010, maybe?

Sony Ericsson is no more, only Sony.

hungrymamba

Hardly surprised...Huawei make farkin good quality, hich tech, affordable phones
Same can't be said for Samjun and Fapple.
iSheep and Samsung slaves will vehemently disagree with you... They insist on paying top dollar for average tech...

RoboJedi

iSheep and Samsung slaves will vehemently disagree with you... They insist on paying top dollar for average tech...
As a “isheep” since the 3g iphone... i was on pay as you go still on a x, not having upgraded to the xs. It was the 1st time i did not get new iPhone. Was back and forth on a p30 pro till this trump stuff. Now i wont touch a p30.

With no android support they are dead in the water. P30 pro is the only phone that had my interest, well that and the mate x.

hungrymamba

As a “isheep” since the 3g iphone... i was on pay as you go still on a x, not having upgraded to the xs. It was the 1st time i did not get new iPhone. Was back and forth on a p30 pro till this trump stuff. Now i wont touch a p30.

With no android support they are dead in the water. P30 pro is the only phone that had my interest, well that and the mate x.
You're a chicken... that's all.