Great laptops you can buy for the price of an iPhone 8

greg0205

Honorary Master
Got a little obsession of note (8) going on there, huh?
:D
Nope. Having me some iPhone X as soon as it gets here... I just hear a lot of noise about the iPhone's price from folk that seem happy to buy the Samsung.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Nope. Having me some iPhone X as soon as it gets here... I just hear a lot of noise about the iPhone's price from folk that seem happy to buy the Samsung.
I think you'll find that the people who won't pay that amount of money for the iphone would also, usually, not pay that amount of money for the note.
:)

Hosehead

Executive Member
Hardly anyone pays cash so cheapest iPhone 8 plus 256 gb is launching at same price with telkom as the 6s 256 x24 that's r800 odd per month

Sl8er

Executive Member
Good for them.
Yup.
So...they have your permission to moan about the price as long as they don't buy a note 8, right?
(Actually, don't bother answering that, we've already derailed the thread enough ;) :D )

greg0205

Honorary Master
Yup.
So...they have your permission to moan about the price as long as they don't buy a note 8, right?
(Actually, don't bother answering that, we've already derailed the thread enough ;) :D )
Okay, I won't.... Who am I kidding, they do indeed. :D

system32

Expert Member
Put it down as a deposit for a cheap car, or pay off debt.
+1
My days of getting a R12k-R20k for a phone that needs replacing after 2 years are over.
There are plenty of R3k-R5k smart phones that are good enuf - Nokia 6, Xiaomi Note 4, Motorola, Sony Z3, etc.