Great software which makes your life much easier

kronoSX

Honorary Master
is there no point and click and drag software for video editing ,the real easy way like
wysiwyg

AdrianH

Expert Member
Groupy (group applications together with tabs)

724315272f23e39ab133f0ff8e82210d.jpg

Aquasnap (supercharged snapping and docking of windows)

6a5257897aa13914899359b09a9407e1.gif

grok

Honorary Master
Directory Opus, Windows Explorer replacement.

Works the way I love to, has different desktop views, many a shortcut Windows should have thought of, programming language in the background to write automation scripts, expert tools built in like directory compare & sync, working with collections, etc. I Co so stuff much faster than my peers on Windows explorer.

Only criticism is its expensive, but a super productivity tool.

airborne

Honorary Master

Works the way I love to, has different desktop views, many a shortcut Windows should have thought of, programming language in the background to write automation scripts, expert tools built in like directory compare & sync, working with collections, etc. I Co so stuff much faster than my peers on Windows explorer.

The expensive part is what gets me and it's a little bit clunky, it's good though but a bit overkill for me.

Inn3rs3lf

Expert Member
Is there any type of software similar to airdrop, but for an Android phone to a Mac. I tried some android transfer thing, but it was clanky and didn't work that well.

I upload my photos often, and having to upload to a cloud service, then download on my mac is a bit tedious.

Speedster

Honorary Master
Is there any type of software similar to airdrop, but for an Android phone to a Mac. I tried some android transfer thing, but it was clanky and didn't work that well.

I upload my photos often, and having to upload to a cloud service, then download on my mac is a bit tedious.
I use Android file transfer. Not wireless but it did what needs to be done.

Crumbl0x

Sharedrop is quite nice since it's FOSS and works on every device that has a browser, the only caveat being that it needs to be launched first as opposed to running in the background always

etienne_marais

Honorary Master

Oh wow, this goes back to the days of the Amiga

|tera|

Master of Messengers
not really a quick idea
It's difficult to know exactly what you need, since you aren't really explaining, except a few sentences and words at a time.
Explain what you need to do, so anyone might try and help.
Right now I'm throwing you with grandpa stuff. It won't get much quicker or better based on the software you use.
The problem is a very clear ID10 error.

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Macrium Reflect
Minitiool Partition Manager
Notepad++
VSCode
Pycharm
Excel (Vba) - fsck off haters, you can do magic with it
Powershell

Lots of other stuff. Can't think of it right now