Great software which makes your life much easier

Nerhzelok

Expert Member
Don't know if this was mentioned before, but Parsec (high frame rate, low latency remote desktopping) has been a daily boon for me, being able to remote into my powerful desktop machine and work as if I was right in front of it, or playing PC games from my macbook regardless of where I am (as long as there's fast, stable internet). Highly recommended.

kronoSX

Honorary Master
It's difficult to know exactly what you need, since you aren't really explaining, except a few sentences and words at a time.
Explain what you need to do, so anyone might try and help.
Right now I'm throwing you with grandpa stuff. It won't get much quicker or better based on the software you use.
The problem is a very clear ID10 error.
you right
I will try to explain in detail,my grammar is not good as i am retarded................i am sorry for this ok.
I need software to upload videos to youtube,the source file is recorded from the share button on ps4.These game play videos is large and mostly 15 minutes long, I do not want to use sharefactory program that comes with the ps4 so i copy the videos to a flashdrive and put them on my pc.

Now i want software that is easy to cut out some portion of the video for example i click my mouse cursor on a portion and when i let go of the left button there should be a bar highlighted over that section then all i do is press delete and the video part for that is deleted,All the software i use is so complicated like adobe premium cc.With this software i must have a in and out marker .I usually just export the in and out part as i do not know how to shorted the final product.

let me show you what i did with it so far

Second video there was no sound..lol i dont know what happened there but i got an error to say the sound is gone

gregmcc

Honorary Master
Asbru connection manager (Linux - SSH connection manager)
VSCode + PlaformIO

oldhat

Expert Member
Is there any type of software similar to airdrop, but for an Android phone to a Mac. I tried some android transfer thing, but it was clanky and didn't work that well.

I upload my photos often, and having to upload to a cloud service, then download on my mac is a bit tedious.
KDE Connect is also available for Mac.

airborne

Honorary Master
you right
I will try to explain in detail,my grammar is not good as i am retarded................i am sorry for this ok.
I need software to upload videos to youtube,the source file is recorded from the share button on ps4.These game play videos is large and mostly 15 minutes long, I do not want to use sharefactory program that comes with the ps4 so i copy the videos to a flashdrive and put them on my pc.

Now i want software that is easy to cut out some portion of the video for example i click my mouse cursor on a portion and when i let go of the left button there should be a bar highlighted over that section then all i do is press delete and the video part for that is deleted,All the software i use is so complicated like adobe premium cc.With this software i must have a in and out marker .I usually just export the in and out part as i do not know how to shorted the final product.

Second video there was no sound..lol i dont know what happened there but i got an error to say the sound is gone
Try Adobe Premiere Rush

Skankhunt

Expert Member
VSCode - My favourite text editor ever.
DBeaver - accessing databases remotely.
Insomnia - to test API's I'm building.
Telegram - So many use cases, especially once I started building bots for our home automation etc

RedViking

Nord of the South
I just started with video editing recently as a hobby for youtube and i am retarded in adobe premuim cc.
I dont know how to cut out parts of a video to make it shorter.I used I and O to mark a section,but how do i delted the other parts
giphy.gif

Tman*

Expert Member
Safe in cloud password manager
Acronis - use it to restore my pc once they get slow

|tera|

Master of Messengers
you right

Haven't tried it, but the trimming feature seems to be what you need.
Remember, you might need to cut out sections and paste it elsewhere or remove completely to get your desired effect.

kolaval

Executive Member
Well I'm still waiting on a proper lint friendly formatter for vue in VSCode.

aleksandar

Expert Member
Something that I start first when I start working ConeEmu
Usually I have 5 consoles open at the same time, mostly local but some connecting to external Linux server.