Great tech deals from Takealot and Incredible Connection

Devinity

*still looking for those awesome deals* o_O

The Samsung A30s I got it a bit cheaper at Makro a few months ago. *sigh*

@ Jamie McKane - Jamie, Jamie, Jamie...why does your definition of "awesome" differ vastly from the rest of us? *shakes head* :unsure:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I must say I have not been looking at TV prices much of late....

That 50inch Sinotech 4K tv is pretty bloody well priced if you ask me...

Skerminkel

Expert Member
I think that Garmin 735XT was actually cheaper for most of the last week.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I must say I have not been looking at TV prices much of late....

That 50inch Sinotech 4K tv is pretty bloody well priced if you ask me...
Yeah not badly priced, I'm not sure if Sinotec is as good as it was though.

Lupus

Honorary Master
They've never been good, but at R4000 I wouldn't expect brilliance, merely acceptable.
I had one back in 2008 to 2011 served me quite well, sure the Samsung that replaced it was miles better, but it was also miles more pricey :)

Lupus

Honorary Master
Yeah would need add mi box to price, the smart stuff is useless on sinotec I had.
It's not to great on the cheapy JVC I bought for my sons room ages ago, I mean it's running android 4 where nothing installs.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
I had one back in 2008 to 2011 served me quite well, sure the Samsung that replaced it was miles better, but it was also miles more pricey :)

No question.. I had one that served me very well in the late 2000's for about 4 years until it popped and Makro gave me store credit for the original purchase price :D It paid for me to get 2 more that are still going strong nearly 9 years later...

The Samsung that replaced the main TV is obviously better, but as you say more pricey.

Lupus

Honorary Master
No question.. I had one that served me very well in the late 2000's for about 4 years until it popped and Makro gave me store credit for the original purchase price :D It paid for me to get 2 more that are still going strong nearly 9 years later...

The Samsung that replaced the main TV is obviously better, but as you say more pricey.
Yup but the Hisense I got to replace the Samsung was cheaper and better :) but it was 4 years after that. Can't believe it's been 12 years since my first Sinotec.

cyb3rt

Are they also closing down?
From their communications it would seem that way, but no I don't think so.They just take days, up to weeks to respond to email / social media / smoke signals

10 days after an order still with nothing and no clear comms, I ended up just asking for a refund which I'll see how long that takes.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
From their communications it would seem that way, but no I don't think so.They just take days, up to weeks to respond to email / social media / smoke signals

10 days after an order still with nothing and no clear comms, I ended up just asking for a refund which I'll see how long that takes.
Guess they outsourced the support staff to evetech lol