GTA: Episodes From Liberty City Pre-order? [PC/PS3]

ld13

Honorary Master
So I've been looking into pre-ordering Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City that comes with both The Lost & Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony. Release date is set for the 16/17th of April. As far as I have heard these games are standalone and you don't even need GTAIV to play them.

A few friends and I have managed to get the PC/PS3 versions at a sub-R250/R340 price point. Seems worth it to me. If any of you guys are interested, gimme a shout - the more we order the better price we should be able to get.

phiber

Expert Member
Xbox360 version is complete standalone... Was a very game actually, cant believe its taken so long to port to PS3

ld13

Honorary Master
Xbox360 version is complete standalone... Was a very game actually, cant believe its taken so long to port to PS3
Was a very...? Goodbadshortlong? We are still pondering whether it'll be worth it or not. But at sub R250 it is the cheapest I've seen it around.
Re: "taken so long" ... Actually, the exclusivity deal on the xbox only expired recently, so that is why we are only seeing this on PS3/PC now.

Last edited:

RaFi

Pre ordered mine from BT Games as soon as it was announced, cost me something like R245. Would be interesting to visit Liberty City again, maybe this time I will be able to find the lollipop girl.

ld13

Honorary Master
Pre ordered mine from BT Games as soon as it was announced, cost me something like R245. Would be interesting to visit Liberty City again, maybe this time I will be able to find the lollipop girl.
Lollipop girl? lol

BtGames wants R265 it seems. We are hoping to get more people aboard. Just need a few more suckers and we can reap these at a staggeringly low R239 a pop. Can't wait!

Also hoping it gets leaked in Australia early again . . .