Guinness PRO14 Championship

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Yeah Cheetahs leaking like a siv now.

By the way, whats happened to the score/time overlay?

Stickfigure

Executive Member
Awaiting Piet van Zyl to run out and tackle this ref. Is he Bryce Lawrence in disguise? Pathetic.

FoXtroT

Expert Member
Awaiting Piet van Zyl to run out and tackle this ref. Is he Bryce Lawrence in disguise? Pathetic.
Looked like only 3 available candidates in the stadium and they didn't look like the 'run on the field' type :D

Sl8er

Executive Member
Oof...it's going to be a long competition for the Cheetahs :(

Let's see what the Kings can do tonight.
Not very optimistic, TBH. :eek:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
I was soooooo loooking forward to this, and my season ended in thirty minutes.... guess I will have more free time on my hands now..

.... and we just chucked the CC away! :mad:

sand_man

Honorary Master
Disappointing all round. I think we going to find our 2 teams are going to be making up the bottom half of their respective pools, which is very upsetting.

The Kings have had their squad gutted so The Cheetahs are definitely the stronger of our 2 competing teams. Ulster made them look silly...

sand_man

Honorary Master
Kings scrapping hard in the first 40, done well to stay in touch, 15-10 down going into the shed. Their line outs are a shambles as are their scrums and they getting murdered at the breakdowns but their defense has been resolute and they've shown glimpses of brilliance on attack. Kurt is having a blinder at 10!!

sand_man

Honorary Master
All falling apart in the 2nd half though. 36-10 Scarletts with 13 minutes to go.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Disasterous 2nd half for the Kings, 42-0 this half. 57-10 Ft. Hiding.