Gunman shot and killed: Paris

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
My point is that for a long time we’ve been hearing that white right wing terrorism isn’t a threat despite the evidence to the contrary. And here we are. That’s all. I hope I won’t be lambasted for sharing factual information.
Firstly see my comment above...

Secondly:

I hope you had at least an hour warmup, before that stretch.

The DHS statement was based on the so-called right wing threat in the USA.

And just because Chechens are "white", this Muslim terrorist is now suddenly right wing?

Liewe jirre, dude....really?

abzo

Honorary Master
Firstly see my comment above...

Secondly:

I hope you had at least an hour warmup, before that stretch.

The DHS statement was based on the so-called right wing threat in the USA.

And just because Chechens are "white", this Muslim terrorist is now suddenly right wing?

Liewe jirre, dude....really?
Not just this terrorist. Muslims are generally quite right wing in their beliefs. The radicals and terrorists even more so. Would you disagree with that?

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Not just this terrorist. Muslims are generally quite right wing in their beliefs. The radicals and terrorists even more so. Would you disagree with that?
No I fully agree as per the definition of "right wing".

What I disagree with is that this somehow "proves" that the biggest current terrorist threat inside the US, is from right wing groups inside the US, e.g. The Proud Boys, Boogaloo etc.

Chechen Muslims have been one of the biggest terrorist threats in Eastern Europe, the Ukrain and Russia and are responsible for some really bad schit over there.

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
From what I can tell he was a bandit conman with a brain tumour, tinnitus and a god complex. The official recorded history itself shows him making many mistaken predictions. Often shooting from the hip as situations changed.
Frankly it's dumb luck that led to him (and for that matter Jesus), being adopted into mainstream religions as de facto spiritual authorities. And in M's case also the efforts of his sister Fatima to write the stuff he said down. In J's case - The Roman empire finding it useful to manipulate people. People claiming, or were acclaimed to be, prophets and saints were a dime a dozen during most of the history of the Abrahamic religions. All religions really. Today as we speak there are legions of gurus and swamis running around in India claiming to be holy men. Even South Africa has it's own attempt during it's history. Siener van Rensburg. And look at what happened around the whole geloftedag thing.

That's just a list of the ones we know of, who made a few waves. And only messianic claimants. There's still lists of famous prophetic claimants too.

Last edited:

SoldierMan

Expert Member

What I disagree with is that this somehow "proves" that the biggest current terrorist threat inside the US, is from right wing groups inside the US, e.g. The Proud Boys, Boogaloo etc.

Chechen Muslims have been one of the biggest terrorist threats in Eastern Europe, the Ukrain and Russia and are responsible for some really bad schit over there.
C'mon man he's trying to play you. Muslim terrorists are rightwing therefore the biggest threat are right wingers. It's horse chit and entirely see through but maybe some can't see that.

abzo

Honorary Master

Glad you agree. Too many right-wingers try to disown Muslims as not being right-wing. The rest of it implying a connection to domestic terrorism was of course a stretch, as indicated by Will stirring the pot.

The Proud Boys and Boogaloos would probably not be too happy with having Muslim members anyway....

abzo

Honorary Master
C'mon man he's trying to play you. Muslim terrorists are rightwing therefore the biggest threat are right wingers. It's horse chit and entirely see through but maybe some can't see that.
Which part of it is incorrect? It’s almost as if you’re disagreeing that 1+1=2.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
Glad you agree. Too many right-wingers try to disown Muslims as not being right-wing. The rest of it implying a connection to domestic terrorism was of course a stretch, as indicated by Will stirring the pot.

The Proud Boys and Boogaloos would probably not be too happy with having Muslim members anyway....
Nah...the Black and Hispanic members are already having fun.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory

He added that the suspect, who had been granted a 10-year residency as a refugee in March and was not known to intelligence services, had been armed with a knife and an airsoft gun, which fires plastic pellets.