• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Gupta Propaganda Wing Ad On Youtube

mmmig

Executive Member
[video=youtube;ebWxHxBTjUA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebWxHxBTjUA&t=14s[/video]

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Is it an ad on YouTube or an uploaded video on YouTube? I have seen some say that this is an ad that appeared on YouTube. The video alone, posted on Nov 27, 2017 by Blaq Love, has only received approx. 41,000 views to date. There are many videos like these on YouTube and debates on Apartheid served by media outlets on YouTube.

The question remains, whether this is an ad served by YouTube or an uploaded video on YouTube?

Is it an ad on YouTube or an uploaded video on YouTube? I have seen some say that this is an ad that appeared on YouTube. The video alone, posted on Nov 27, 2017 by Blaq Love, has only received approx. 41,000 views to date. There are many videos like these on YouTube and debates on Apartheid served by media outlets on YouTube.

The question remains, whether this is an ad served by YouTube or an uploaded video on YouTube?
It's an ad. I've flagged it as hateful but is still doing the rounds.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Just on a side note, this video posted by Blaq Love, the idea is to snowball the video. It will be shared here, shared on Facebook, shared on Twitter, etc. Shared by whom? You see.

Zenbaas

Honorary Master

Yeah definitely an ad. Also had it pop up before some videos yesterday which was a proper wtf moment for me.

Gordon_R

Expert Member
Yeah definitely an ad. Also had it pop up before some videos yesterday which was a proper wtf moment for me.
+1

All ads on Google (any product) goes through an ad approval process which abides to the AdWords advertising policies:

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

Ask Google (YouTube) how it passed their approval process. As you can see it breached all 4 broad areas.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of their specific policies! I flagged it after reading this thread (but before looking at the guidelines). Its quite subtle bias (at first), but my complaint was about the political and anti-white issues.

Last edited:

Urist

its weird, sounds like the person reading it never heard the word "apartheid" before
what accent is that? or is it text to speech?

Last edited:
It sounds like text to speech. It is probably made in India
Don't think so. There's a text that has "disproves" but the person on audio says disapproves. Also I'd like to think software know how to say Europeans instead of Youropeans.

El.Fishy

I've emailed YouTube, explaining how the advert is easiest, defamatory and enticing violence. I emailed them on the 4th of December 2017.
They replied yesterday saying "Upon further investigation, we found that the content in question has already been removed from the site. Please note that we did not remove the content as a result of this legal removal request."
I've pointed out it is an advert that they must have approved and asked for their official response as to why the advert was allowed.

Any news from your side?