Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a candle that "smells like my vagina."

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Goop is indeed selling a $75 item called “This Smells Like My Vagina Candle.” Although some news outlets interpreted that to mean the candle smelled like Paltrow’s vagina, it appears the item is more general. The product description reads, “With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent, this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.”

Source

And then the internet responded :laugh:

Including the Rock ...

MEIOT

Expert Member
“With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent, this candle is made with geranium, citrusy bergamot, and cedar absolutes juxtaposed with Damask rose and ambrette seed to put us in mind of fantasy, seduction, and a sophisticated warmth.”

No Vagina ever in the history of our species has ever smelled of a combination of those things.

Somebody clearly lied to her about the scent of her vagina. The things men say to get some. :)

I think most women are slightly out of touch when it comes to their own scent IMO

Last edited:

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Let me help you there...
"With a funny, gorgeous, sexy, and beautifully unexpected scent"

As for the rest, the only p0es that'll ever smell like that would be one you build yourself.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Well the amount of crap she's stuck up there, I'm surprised it won't smell like a normal one.

zeb

Expert Member
I'd like to volunteer my services as the official verification agent.

xeslaro

Executive Member
Can of lucky star pilchards and a box of candles cost R30.96 at ShopRite.

Lot more value for money for essentially the same effect.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
Looking at the discussions on social media and elsewhere, my guess is that Paltrow's pvssy-scented candle achieved what was planned.

grok

Honorary Master
Both my Dachshunds are currently in heat, don't need this my house already smells like punda.. :p