Happy Birthday to ME (MAELLY)!!!

Maelly

Expert Member
Just wanted to wish myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I only slept at around 2am. Wifey forgot to wish me a happy birthday (midnight & she is yet to do so even by now, so I was (still am) kind of frustrated).

Wanted to post this thread at midnight but MyADSL was not accessible!

Anyway, got birthday wishes from my siblings, so I guess its good enough? Or not?

I was gonna chill and take it easy today, but unfortunately I have a training.

Last edited:

stoke

Honorary Master
Happy Birthday!!!
If she don't weesh you by 18H30, you get to have your wicked way wif her and 4m of rope and a pair of scissors. :p

Dolby

Honorary Master
I've been here 3 years and I've never been wished :'(

Maelly

Expert Member
Happy Birthday!!!
If she don't weesh you by 18H30, you get to have your wicked way wif her and 4m of rope and a pair of scissors. :p
For some reasons she turned this whole thing against me! I sent her an sms at around past midnight saying "Thank you very much for singing me a happy birthday"! She woke up at 6H30, didn't say anything. We talked, nothing... then the sms arrived (her phone was off).... then she flipped! We argued, she then took her stuff and wanted to leave!!!! Long story.... I'm hurting inside!!!

Cara

Expert Member
Happy b-day Maelly!

@Dolby ... sorry, terrible for it to have passed by 3x ... if we say Happy B-day Dolby three times will it still count? :D

Cara

Expert Member
For some reasons she turned this whole thing against me! I sent her an sms at around past midnight saying "Thank you very much for singing me a happy birthday"! She woke up at 6H30, didn't say anything. We talked, nothing... then the sms arrived (her phone was off).... then she flipped! We argued, she then took her stuff and wanted to leave!!!! Long story.... I'm hurting inside!!!
Maybe she just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it'll be okay come home time, otherwise self medicate with a bottle of champers :p

dablakmark8

Honorary Master
Just wanted to wish myself a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
I only slept at around 2am. Wifey forgot to wish me a happy birthday (mudnight & she is yet to do so even by now, so I was (still am) kind of frustrated).

Wanted to post this thread at mudnight but MyADSL was not accessible!

Anyway, got birthday wishes from my siblings, so I guess its good enough? Or not?

I was gonna chill and take it easy today, but unfortunately I have a training.
happy b day to you and hope the training goes lightning fast

Jonny Two Shoes

Expert Member
And on a completely different note alltogether my mother phoned and wished me a happy birthday today......but it's only on Wednesday :/