Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Smd

Hey guys. I seen planet fitness has this black Friday deal, Pay R99 for the first 6 months and then it's "normal" rates for the remainder of the year. I was hoping someone knows how much is the rates per month post the 6 month discount. Thanks

airborne

Honorary Master
Hey guys. I seen planet fitness has this black Friday deal, Pay R99 for the first 6 months and then it's "normal" rates for the remainder of the year. I was hoping someone knows how much is the rates per month post the 6 month discount. Thanks
Give them a call but probably the normal contract rate, whatever that is.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I've got better deal: home gym.

Reactions: Smd

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
I have the full-sized (over-ear) Volkanos with ANC. They're great for their price, and more importantly, they're as good / better than anything up to about R2000 - R3000 (which is basically the cheapie price range when it comes to Bluetooth with ANC). I specifically tested several JVC and Skullcandy in that price bracket at the time and those were a match for the top end ones and better than the rest.

That being said, that doesn't mean these earbuds will be comparable, but it's a good sign, imho.
Thanks, they're 40% off of R749 on eBucks.com now so i took the plunge :) Paid eB4494.

znh

deesef

Expert Member
Most banks will add about 3% into the spot rate and charge 0 fees. Last time I checked FNB they added 3%. I normally use my capitec C/C for all offshore purchases since they only added about 0.5% to the spot rate. The amazon rate is also about 3%.
Eg Spot rate = R15.26/USD * 1.03 (adds 3% to price) = R15.7178
(https://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1&From=USD&To=ZAR)
My experience with PayPal is that the bank will take their 3% for foreign payments, regardless if the payment is in Rand, Dollars or any other currency. Not sure if Amazon transactions work the same.

K3NS31

Expert Member
Thanks, they're 40% off of R749 on eBucks.com now so i took the plunge :) Paid eB4494.
Please report back? You bought the earbuds right? Wouldn't mind getting a pair for sport / exercise. Over ears are a bit too big and sweaty in those situations.

StrontiumDog

Honorary Master
Please report back? You bought the earbuds right? Wouldn't mind getting a pair for sport / exercise. Over ears are a bit too big and sweaty in those situations.
Yes i got the VolcanoX earphones / earbuds that on sale are R599 on Takealot. Someone in the eBucks thread (i think) said they had the Sony WI-C200 (with 10+ hrs battery life), and i had resolved to get those if i missed all the other deals. Just a warning on me giving feedback on the VolcanoX earphones; I tend to delay opening stuff until I am 100% sure i want them... I suppose invariably i will want to keep them, as even if i don't need them for my phone it will be nifty to see how they work with my PC.

1606670996896.png

ronz91

Expert Member

kickin_da_habit

Yes i got the VolcanoX earphones / earbuds that on sale are R599 on Takealot. Someone in the eBucks thread (i think) said they had the Sony WI-C200 (with 10+ hrs battery life), and i had resolved to get those if i missed all the other deals. Just a warning on me giving feedback on the VolcanoX earphones; I tend to delay opening stuff until I am 100% sure i want them... I suppose invariably i will want to keep them, as even if i don't need them for my phone it will be nifty to see how they work with my PC.

View attachment 962812

R 349 @ Incredible?​

wernerdoubell

Hi, apologies if this is the wrong thread (please direct me to the correct one if so)

I need to know what I can sell this for (2nd hand). Mint condition, in box with all original packaging and still under warranty (just need to confirm for how long still)

Thx

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hi, apologies if this is the wrong thread (please direct me to the correct one if so)

I need to know what I can sell this for (2nd hand). Mint condition, in box with all original packaging and still under warranty (just need to confirm for how long still)

Thx
R2800 easy. All my 580s going for around that price

Dee96

Expert Member

R 349 @ Incredible?​

Clicks have these for R179...
I cannot comment on the quality

kickin_da_habit

From Clicks...not active noise cancelling ones though...or am i missing something.
Getting for my daughter so am not ANC clued up. lol

Clicks have these for R179...
I cannot comment on the quality

cenredash

Expert Member