Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

johnjm

Expert Member
Thanks man, unfortunately not over the ear, rather in ear. Any suggestions?

Change the pad cushions to a set of brainwaves then. I’ve had a pair, they are excellent value for money and for me, we’re not on ear. Not sure where you saw that.

Park@82

Honorary Master
Can anyone recommend good wireless earphones that does multi connect (two devices at once) and has good call clarity (not overly expensive) and not worried about anc?
Use case for connecting two devices at once? I think the Galaxy buds plus can do seamless connection switching (no need to unpair everytime just click to connect) but they don't support multipoint.

Jabra advertises multipoint on some of their models but they say it's for connecting two phones, not a laptop and smart TV for example. Ref: https://www.reddit.com/r/Jabra/comments/gsrgch

enerdude

Expert Member
in case people don't know, its only allowed for one time use - per account/ email address.
Ah....now it makes sense, cause I was sure when I tried it recently it did not work but I already used it a month back when I imported my new Xiaomi

cenredash

Expert Member
Ah....now it makes sense, cause I was sure when I tried it recently it did not work but I already used it a month back when I imported my new Xiaomi

I can confirm though that I used the same credit card with two different email/accounts and was able to use the code again on the other account.

howardb

Expert Member
Edit - deleted, 'cos common sense is apparently no longer so common...

Last edited:

howardb

Expert Member
Avoid Raru like the plague, unless it's something you know is guaranteed to be in stock.
I've honestly never had an issue with them, all ordered items arrived, albeit sometimes a delay. Never had a cancelled order, etc.
Should we reroute all legal litigation to you for failed purchases with these vouchers?
LOL, what litigation?
Just posting if anyone wishes to purchase any vouchers with the discount.

Reactions: Swa

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master
I've honestly never had an issue with them, all ordered items arrived, albeit sometimes a delay. Never had a cancelled order, etc. LOL, what litigation?
Just posting if anyone wishes to purchase any vouchers with the discount.
Platform givers and providers should be held accountable...

Saba'a

Executive Member
For R80 more you can get the WD Blue 1TB.

ZAR 1520,69 landed.
Too late?

Edited
@bar1 query prompted me to cancel and bought the blue one. But blue one takes way longer, so delivery end Jan 2021 instead of mid Jan 2021.

Thanks

Last edited: