Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Mk786

Expert Member
That is a fake Bosch set, as the S in Bosch on the lid of the box is the wrong way round, or. :unsure:
Lol don't know if we can take you seriously.

Anyway, . This seems like the normal price as per reviews

Stokstert

Executive Member
Lol don't know if we can take you seriously.

Anyway, . This seems like the normal price as per reviews
No problem with the price. It's just the name on the cover of the box I am talking about.

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
No problem with the price. It's just the name on the cover of the box I am talking about.
You sound serious. With the cover flipped open the BOCH remains symmetrical viewed from the inside. The S does not flip symmetrically.

You are looking at the name from the inside.

rrh

Expert Member
The fact that it has special bits for Torx & Hex screws swayed me: [until now] I didn't know that one used special drill bits to drill holes for either :ROFL:

enerdude

Expert Member
SanDisk SSD Plus 1TB SATA 2.5 inch SSD - R1499 from evetech

Ok yes its Evetech although I never personally had issues with them.
Very impressed with this drive though, bought it towards end of June last year when Makro had it for same price on special.

So never used it much until about 60 days ago when I started chia mining. Out of the 0.5 PB written to the drive, 99% of that was done in the last 60 days. Drive still showing 100% health.

Attachments

• sandisk ssd.png
    sandisk ssd.png
    135 KB · Views: 117

Lupus

Honorary Master
SanDisk SSD Plus 1TB SATA 2.5 inch SSD - R1499 from evetech

Ok yes its Evetech although I never personally had issues with them.
Very impressed with this drive though, bought it towards end of June last year when Makro had it for same price on special.

So never used it much until about 60 days ago when I started chia mining. Out of the 0.5 PB written to the drive, 99% of that was done in the last 60 days. Drive still showing 100% health.
Yup got one at the same time and it's been great, not the fastest but it works and games load fast.

Reactions: Yuu

Stokstert

Executive Member
You sound serious. With the cover flipped open the BOCH remains symmetrical viewed from the inside. The S does not flip symmetrically.

You are looking at the name from the inside.

Congrats, you got my joke. ;)

airborne

Honorary Master
For the DIY'ers on the forum... worth it ?

2 batteries. makro and Builders stock the attachments for cheaper also

The system works well, but for not much more I'd rather get the individual tools from Ingco/Total. Sometimes you need to use 2 tools at once and swopping heads all the time won't be great, also not as robust as a dedicated tool.

WAslayer

Executive Member
Reactions: Yuu