Expert Member
How is this model?

Hisense looks much better than that particular Samsung

Seems like a lot of money needs to be spent for a decent 65"

capd

Expert Member

Hisense looks much better than that particular Samsung

Seems like a lot of money needs to be spent for a decent 65"
Indeed. I was very lucky to get my 65" Q7FN at R21,999. Last of the decent mid to high-end Samsungs with great built quality. And One Connect Box...

Mirai

Executive Member
19GIFTCARD

Amazon US. If you buy a $50 digital gift card, you get a $15 discount code, but only for first time buyers.

Obviously you need a MyUS or Aramex GS US address for delivery.

Bull1012

Samsung Smart Tags R199

airborne

Honorary Master
Samsung Smart Tags R199

Those things are pretty sht though.
I have one on my car keys and most of the time it can't be found despite being in my pocket, I'd hate to need to rely on it if my keys really were lost.

You do get 2 varieties, I have the cheaper one which is the type in that link and the more expensive ones can only be used with the S20 and up I think, maybe they are better.

ld13

Honorary Master
I have one on my car keys and most of the time it can't be found despite being in my pocket, I'd hate to need to rely on it if my keys really were lost.

Odd, we've had two of the cheaper variety for a while now, purchased from the link above (they were R99 over black friday even, so now we have them on all our keys) and they work like a charm. Only downside is that they only work on Samsung/Galaxy phones (beyond stupid, but ok). Sure they aint airtags, but hey, I have tracked my keys a handful of times now.

airborne

Honorary Master
Odd, we've had two of the cheaper variety for a while now, purchased from the link above (they were R99 over black friday even, so now we have them on all our keys) and they work like a charm. Only downside is that they only work on Samsung/Galaxy phones (beyond stupid, but ok). Sure they aint airtags, but hey, I have tracked my keys a handful of times now.

Well they work for sure but mine randomly can't be found and it's not a range issue.

Saba'a

Executive Member

You do get 2 varieties, I have the cheaper one which is the type in that link and the more expensive ones can only be used with the S20 and up I think, maybe they are better.
I'll happily accept it as a gift.

Have 5 smartthings tags.

And 2 x wallet tiles and 2 x tiles.

There are sometimes delays with either. Had a wallet tile right next to me and initially didnt pick it up. Subsequently its been fine.

Smartthings tags pick up even keys in kitchen which is quite a distance away.

So overall happiness.

Reactions: Yuu