Has anybody been for a Thai Massage?

Sudo Panic

Reading this thread and it sounds more like y'all are into S&M.

If I wanted my body to be in pain for cheaper I'd just go to my grandmother and break her porcelain dogs again.
“Give me a cubic centimeter of your flesh and I could give you pain that would swallow you as the ocean swallows a grain of salt.
And you would always be ripe for it, from before the time of your birth to the moment of your death, we are always in season for the embrace of pain.
To experience pain requires no intelligence, no maturity, no wisdom, no slow working of the hormones in the moist midnight of our innards.
We are always ripe for it. All life is ripe for it. Always.”

― Jesus Ignacio Aldapuerta

access

Executive Member
meh, its overrated imo. ive never really enjoyed a thai massage, more like endured it. even in thailand i thought its kak. its like they are trying to tenderise a piece of dead meat. "aah big man, you no bend big man" with 3 of them trying to thai me in a knot, cause its thai. tsek

once in a blue moon ive come across someone that knows what they are doing. otherwise most of the time its a thai looking person giving you what they think is a good massage.

also, careful that they dont aggravate a pain you are feeling, into an injury. trying to explain something sometimes just results in, "thank you, thank you" like they have no idea what i just said.

ive had better experiences from local massage therapists or a sports massage etc..