Has anyone here been scammed by this guy?

sutekj

Attachments

MirageF1

Expert Member
Took 1 look at his ugly mug...the/his/their flossie...put 2 plus 2 together instantaneously and hit the X

jambai

Scammed me a few years ago with a American accent by waterfront petrol garage . Gave him R100 more to get away as did not feel comfortable around him . Surprised he not been arrested yet

sutekj

Scammed me a few years ago with a American accent by waterfront petrol garage . Gave him R100 more to get away as did not feel comfortable around him . Surprised he not been arrested yet
Similar happened to me, in Century City. Hopefully if more people see his face they can avoid it.

bratwurst

Expert Member
My oh my.

I also fell victim to this guy at the waterfront about 1-2 years back. Immediately recognised his face now.

Thor

Honorary Master
This guy scammed me about 2 years ago, and today I saw this post in my Facebook feed about him. Apparently he is all over the place, scamming and mugging people. Apparently dangerous and carries a knife.

http://fraudalert.co.za/beware-of-kevin-hennings-aka-george-stent/
https://www.facebook.com/gingerconman/?ref=br_tf
I moered him.

That guy makes his rounds here in Tygerfalls.

PM me if you see him, I wasn't finished.

Thor

Honorary Master
This is hilarious. I'll definitely let you know if I see him again.
I'm dead serious, the security in Tyger lake is a joke.

I wish my shot connected better with his jaw.

Currantly

He was doing the rounds in Bellville a couple of weeks ago. Alerted security & he fled when confronted.

Thor

Honorary Master
He was doing the rounds in Bellville a couple of weeks ago. Alerted security & he fled when confronted.
Alert me next time.

He is operating in Tableview atm, got a sms yesterday

RedViking

Nord of the South
Clearly he is a successful business man..... Eish... The authorities seem to be absolutely useless.