Has anyone here been scammed by this guy?

ArtyLoop

Executive Member
I read this thread last night.. and you know... damn I've seen this POS somewhere before.
Has this one been active in Joburg at any stage (I am not sure I understand the thread correctly, someone said they saw him at Cresta)

saor

Honorary Master
Wonder what his deal is.
It's like he entered the simulation with a weird program running and can't escape the perpetual loop he's in. Wonder if he's even American or whether that's some act that started ages ago.

MirageF1

Expert Member
Wonder what his deal is.
It's like he entered the simulation with a weird program running and can't escape the perpetual loop he's in. Wonder if he's even American or whether that's some act that started ages ago.
Nothing as complex.
It's called a psychopathical liar or more commonly a fraud or cheat.

Currantly

I read this thread last night.. and you know... damn I've seen this POS somewhere before.
Has this one been active in Joburg at any stage (I am not sure I understand the thread correctly, someone said they saw him at Cresta)
He's made it as far as PE:

G in PE

...but I don't know about Gauteng.

Currantly

Alert me next time.
He rushed past me in Tygervalley a few hours ago. He was talking to somebody in Clicks then I followed him to the Durbell pharmacy. I was looking for the centre security the whole time but had lost him by the time I found a guard & he wasn't really interested. Please PM me your mobile & I can inform you if/when I spot him again.

chrisc

Executive Member
There is a similar reprobate who wanders around Wynberg in Cape Town. He is between 60 and 70 now and sidles up to you all friendly-like and after few seconds of banter, comes out and says he needs money

He attended the Wynberg Boys High School and left in 1972, but drink was his downfall