Has anyone tried Rocomamas Bedfordview exclusive Hot burgers?

lived666

Executive Member
Yeah their small is a large at any other take out. They are seriously generous with their chips. A medium is enough for a family of 4 without a doubt.
erm nope, we share a large between 2 of us. a small is a no no...unless you are on diet, then its fine.

Akasha

Executive Member
erm nope, we share a large between 2 of us. a small is a no no...unless you are on diet, then its fine.
How much do you eat? My boyfriend and I eat a lot and I can't eat the chips + burger. We buy small chips to share if we're having burgers. I've done the cheesy chips alone as a dinner + a desert

Grimspoon

Executive Member
How much do you eat? My boyfriend and I eat a lot and I can't eat the chips + burger. We buy small chips to share if we're having burgers. I've done the cheesy chips alone as a dinner + a desert
Yeah same here, burger plus half a small chips is plenty for me.

Never tried the cheesy chips, they any good? Sounds ****ing amazing.

Akasha

Executive Member
Yeah same here, burger plus half a small chips is plenty for me.

Never tried the cheesy chips, they any good? Sounds ****ing amazing.
They are. Bf likes the chili cheese but I don't like burny stuff. Since I discovered the cheesy chips a few months ago, I haven't ordered the normal chips

lived666

Executive Member
sounds like you need a new boyfriend TBH.......can't finish a small chips:crylaugh::erm:

Sadly though...I have been blackmailed to lose weight so no fries for a while.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
Tried rocomamas. Worst burgers I ever tasted. Absolutely disgusting!
No, I had one of their concoctions. It was half-cold when it arrived and the quality of the patty left much to be desired.
Are you sure you weren't loitering and forgot to eat it?

Seeing as you are from Kraaifontein I can only imagine it's the one in Okavango you were at? In which case I've eaten there and it was fantastic and identical in quality to the one I've been to in Jo'burg before.

Pray tell who do you consider makes a good burger?

lived666

Executive Member
Tried Stellenbosch -burgers cold and funny tasting meat but eye candy around was smoking hot
So I assume you sent them back. If you don't send back they can't fix the issue.

Haven't gone around to Bedfordview and when I do I will have t take my own "banting" bun or have it skinny style, :(

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I wouldn't mind trying one of these hot burgers but TBH Rocomamas burgers in general are decidedly mediocre.

I do like their fries though. :D

Grimspoon

Executive Member
I wouldn't mind trying one of these hot burgers but TBH Rocomamas burgers in general are decidedly mediocre.

I do like their fries though. :D
Really? I think they are amazing. What don't you like about them? What is a better burger?