Has anyone used findyourdeal.co.za?

netsurferj

I was browsing pricecheck and stumbled upon a promising looking deal from: www.findyourdeal.co.za

I cannot find anything online about them. Seems the site was registered January 2017, and they claim to have rebranded their old site: www.getadeal.co.za (registered 31 Aug 2016 by the same person).

I placed an EFT order, but opted to cancel due to the above. (I cancelled via email, but received no response 0.o I did not make any payments for this order)

Mimen

They dont have a physical address. Id rather not buy from them. If you do get a physical address check it on google maps.

Traderman

I have used them, I purchased a TV from them in Feb. I did research the site first and their about us page explains the name change. They are also verified on Google. I was nervous though so I called them and went their physical adress. The offices are very nice and the service was excellent. Since then I have told friends about the site and two of them have also has great experiences with findyourdeal.co.za

Daryl_tt

I have used them, I purchased a TV from them in Feb. I did research the site first and their about us page explains the name change. They are also verified on Google. I was nervous though so I called them and went their physical adress. The offices are very nice and the service was excellent. Since then I have told friends about the site and two of them have also has great experiences with findyourdeal.co.za

I see you too were only registered recently. And you have only ever commented on this post. Sounds scammy.

wolverine_dcp

Expert Member

:D Legend

Traderman

Find Your deal Is Great

I see you too were only registered recently. And you have only ever commented on this post. Sounds scammy.

Scammy...lol. Really I joined because i saw the posting and wanted to give input as a person who has actually bought from them. My view is that they are a disrupter in that industry and that we as consumer stand to benefit from more competitive pricing. They should be applauded.

Anyway I called them and spoke to the MD a guy by the name of Wayne Gosher to make them aware of this debate. He said that they will post the necessary information to clear up any confusion.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Scammy...lol. Really I joined because i saw the posting and wanted to give input as a person who has actually bought from them. My view is that they are a disrupter in that industry and that we as consumer stand to benefit from more competitive pricing. They should be applauded.

Anyway I called them and spoke to the MD a guy by the name of Wayne Gosher to make them aware of this debate. He said that they will post the necessary information to clear up any confusion.

Hi Wayne.

Why don't you just post the details under this username rather than creating a second one.

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
For fairness, I contacted Integr8 and they confirmed that there is a company called GetADeal renting space from them at the address listed.

Doesn't really change my opinion of the setup though.

netsurferj

I received a response from them on the 21st confirming that my order was cancelled. This was in response to my review on pricecheck noting that I did not get any response upon cancelling my order.

They also replied to that review.

Last edited:

Lucky_

Hi All,

Can confirm that the findyourdeal.co.za site and business is legit :)

I was a little worried (given the thread above), but they had the lowest price on a dishwasher I wanted, so I ordered from the 5 days ago. The dishwasher is now safely installed in my kitchen and the service and communication from the site was good. Very pleased and can recommend using them if the price is right :)

DarthCat

Expert Member
Hi All,

Can confirm that the findyourdeal.co.za site and business is legit :)

I was a little worried (given the thread above), but they had the lowest price on a dishwasher I wanted, so I ordered from the 5 days ago. The dishwasher is now safely installed in my kitchen and the service and communication from the site was good. Very pleased and can recommend using them if the price is right :)

:D

Cryptic

Hi all,

We recently placed an online order for a washing machine from findyourdeal.co.za. Being a substantial purchase, we did a few checks on this company and after reading the reviews of people using them satisfactorily (including this thread), we decided to go ahead.

We have used multiple online retail sites (loot, takealot, spree, zando, mrprice, amazon etc etc), but I can say this company is the worst we have dealt with. Here is my experience with them which prospective buyers can look at before committing to a purchase.

Their website says proudly that you will receive your order within 5-7 days. Yet having placed my order 3 weeks ago, we still havent received delivery. There is no feedback forthcoming from them explaining the delay. Their advertised phone line on the website doesn't get answered. Emails to them get erratic responses or are blatantly ignored. After waiting for 3 weeks, and being then told that they are *still* awaiting stock from supplier, our repeated requests for a refund gets ignored.

Hopefully, they will still refund our money. I however will urge all potential buyers to exercise caution when dealing with this company.

Spliffcat

Executive Member
Hope it turns out well, methinks you are going to get a lot of exercise soon.

infscrtyrisk

Expert Member
For fairness, I contacted Integr8 and they confirmed that there is a company called GetADeal renting space from them at the address listed.

Doesn't really change my opinion of the setup though.

True. Integr8 are not exactly the best references, they were running a pretty dodgy recruitment team a few years back.