Has there been salary cuts at your company?

Has there been salary cuts at your company?

• Yes

Votes: 169 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 186 52.4%

• Total voters

sybawoods

Expert Member
Very nice. What did your son/daughter graduate in?
Son. He did basic BA, then PG diploma in digital marketing and a sound engineering course at SAE. Don't know if any of these helped directly, but maybe indirectly. The recruitment ad was specifically looking for gaming geeks with good English communication skills. He does a combination of beta testing and online tech support for their online / mobile games.

maumau

Honorary Master
Son. He did basic BA, then PG diploma in digital marketing and a sound engineering course at SAE. Don't know if any of these helped directly, but maybe indirectly. The recruitment ad was specifically looking for gaming geeks with good English communication skills. He does a combination of beta testing and online tech support for their online / mobile games.
Stunning :) he sounds like a versatile lad.

Shadowchaser1

As SA going down the tubes before Covid, resigned, up scaled my military skills and took a year to do additional courses overseas. Had to pay it out of my own pocket. This was early 2000's. Got a job as PMC with a US company and never looked back. Moved to Europe permanently last year and only a pleasure. Nobody got cut, in fact we increased manpower. Looking @ SA now and reading about it, glad I did the move.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Long term incentive options due to vest in september have been canceled.