Hate crime psychologist is brutally killed in her South African home by intruders who waited for her husband to go out before breaking in and slitting

wbot

Are they though? If that were the case why would they not be reporting on all the murders that happen in the poor areas, mostly to black people?
They are reporting on that? I've seen plenty of international news reports about brutal murders in townships etc. Plenty of news reports about babies being brutally raped and murdered. I've seen plenty of international coverage of black on black violence in SA, xenophobia, riots etc. Plenty of vids on youtube showing the savagery in this country. There are entire documentaries about how black South Africans and the violence they face all the time. Sometimes international media reports on violence in SA that our own media don't even report on.

The media is not going to report on every single murder in poor black areas because then their viewers/readers will complain about repetition. No one like repetition. They also don't report on every single white person being murdered. They usually only report on the most brutal and savage attacks.

Last edited:

Jola

Honorary Master
100%... Waiting for the husband to leave doesn't point towards petty crime... It points towards a planned hit.
Not necessarily, did they even know that there was someone left in the house ?

They may have just waited for the inhabitants to leave, and then broke in, not knowing that there was still someone inside.

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
Why ?

Looks like a standard South African break-in and robbery to me.

Victims often get murdered in South Africa. Just for fun, or so it seems.
Yep , it is so common place that hiding a hit or planned murder behind a house robbery becomes par for the course and anything other than a robbery gone bad becomes dismisable.

Jola

Honorary Master
Yep , it is so common place that hiding a hit or planned murder behind a house robbery becomes par for the course and anything other than a robbery gone bad becomes dismisable.
Yeah, well, if murder becomes commonplace then it becomes difficult to ascertain motive.

Just for fun, or on a whim, or what ? Who knows ?

rambo919

Executive Member
Just one random question...... can't any kind of hit or hate crime in this country be passed off as "normal crime"? At this point raping the whole family and killing half of them is seen as "normal" by some...... is it really the UK people that are disconnected from reality or is it us?

beans100

Honorary Master
She emigrated from Australia, to South Africa? Other people is emigrating the other way, to get away from this ****.

Dups!

Learn the difference between a conspiracy theory and valid imagining based on someones experience.
Based on no evidence at all, the poster decided to think what may have happened. Hmmm.. I wonder who needs to go and learn the meaning of conspiracy